Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

Professional Ethics Matrix

Professional Ethics Matrix

Chris12 :

Excuse me, do you need assistance with this assignment?

Customer:

yes please

Customer:

I have waited for about 3 hours with no reply

Chris12 :

My apologies for not getting back with you in the time frame you deemed necessary. I will opt out and allow another expert to assist you.

Customer:

that would be great !

Hello and thank you for using justanswer.com. I may be able to assist you if you still need an answer to your question.

Can you give me more information regarding the question about professional ethics matrix?

Judy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello thanks for respond. I attached the paper work. The blank fields must be filled but I couldn't do it. I hope you can help me :)

Attachment: 2013-03-19_054028_ethics_matrix.docx

Assignment :

Fill out the ethics matrix as completely as possible. Fill in all of the squares for each model.

Apply one philosophical model of ethics to each scenario. Invent a hypothetical scenario for each case. Explain how and why one of the ethics models applies best to that scenario

I'm looking at the question for you now.I will get back to you in a few minutes to tell you if I can help or not. It seems a bit odd for a ethics matrix, but let me look at it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes it is odd for sure .. I have spent 2 days on it but couldn't figure out. Thanks

Give me another few minutes to see if I can figure it out.
What class is this for?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Its for professional ethics class

Ok, thanks. Not as much help as I was hoping for. This must be a general ethics approach.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Actually Im a computer science student so I really do not understand anything about that ethics

Ok, that helps. I can do the matrix. Do you have to choose only one of the situations and then apply each of the theories to it? That is how it reads to me.
When is your deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My deadline was yesterday, but I will send it tomorrow or the other day, whenever I do it

Ok, I'll get it to you ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Judy Bailey,
Experience: Teacher at Sonoma County Schools