Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

The perspective that stresses the adaptive value and evolutional

The perspective that stresses the adaptive value and evolutional history of behavior is called ________?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do you do essays as well?

It depends on the prompt but, yes, I do answer essays on here as well.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yey!! I just got back from the field and I totally forgot I had an essay due tomorrow.

here is the address to the essay: Early Concern and Disregard for Other as Predictors for Antisocial Behavior.pdf

It needs to be 4 pages (double spaced). I need to address the following: title, purpose of research study, ethical issues invoved in study, your reactions to and perspectives on the study, and relevant questions you would like to ask the researchers.

will you do it and how much will you charge me. thank you!

Let me look it over and get back to you in a short bit with an idea. How soon would be needed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need it by tomorrow. I have another one that is due later in April and that one is 12 pages in length and im hoping you can do that one too. thank you.

Unfortunately, I will not have time for the one for tomorrow as I have meetings throughout the day and not going to be available that soon.

What you need to do is repost and be sure to include the file link and deadline so the professional will know you need quickly.