Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP
Major Event/Theme in American History
Description and Significance of the People/Event(s) to American History
1) The causes of the Cold War and its effects on the politico-economic and cultural milieus of the U.S.; include:
a) The Truman doctrine
b) The Korean War
c) Eisenhower and the 1950s
d) JFK and the Cuban missile crisis and the JFK Assassination
e) Johnson and the Great Society
2) The theme (thread) of God-given rights/freedoms as it relates to:
a) The Civil Rights Movement
b) The Vietnam War
c) The Women’s Rights Movement
3) The cumulative effect of the integrity crisis in the Johnson (Vietnam) and Nixon (Watergate) presidencies on the cultural milieu of the nation.
4) The conservative revolution of the 1980s, including the impact of the “Religious Right” and the legacy of the Reagan Administration.
5) The end of the Cold War in the early 1990s (including the fall of the Berlin Wall).
6) Trends in American Domestic and Foreign Policy in the post-Cold War Era.
here r the resources
HIS 221: Timeline Part IV Websites and Readings
The following Web sites can be accessed as resources for the Timeline assignment.
“Exhibitions on View: Space Race,” located on the National Air and Space Museum Web site at http://www.nasm.si.edu/exhibitions/gal114/
“Overview of the Post-War Era,” located on the Digital History Web site at http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/era.cfm?eraid=16&smtid=1
“The Cuban Missile Crisis, 1962: The 40th Anniversary,” located on the National Security Archive Page of the XXXXX XXXXX University Web site at http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/cuba_mis_cri/
“Overview of the 1960s,” located on the Digital History Web site at http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/era.cfm?eraID=17&smtid=1
“Overview of the 1970-2000 Era,” located on the Digital History Web site at http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/era.cfm?eraID=19&smtid=1
“Vietnam War,” located on the History.com Web site at
“The Cold War,” located on the History.com Web site at http://www.history.com/topics/cold-war
"Ronald Reagan" located on the History.com Web site at
“The Cold War Museum,” located at http://www.coldwar.org/
this is a shorter time line
thank u for your help
how things going?
hello just want to say thank you for everything this is last week of this class thanks to u i am passing and want to make everything goes smoothly.
just a reminder i need this by midnight
ok no problem
hows it going
Ty so much looking foward to working with u. Soon