Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience:  BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications

I need help with a health care network and telecommunications

I need help with a health care network and telecommunications memo. Here are the criteria:

Consider the following real-world scenario:

• You work for a large health care organization with both administrative and patient care departments. In your role as the IT representative for your department, it is extremely important that you can segregate data between the two departments but can also access files—such as radiology films and lab test results—to provide quick responses when needed.

• Some of this can be accomplished through the use of the operating system, using what is called subnetting, that keeps data from crossing those lines. As part of this process, IP addressing must be correct.

Write a 2- to 3-page (600-900 words) memo to the department heads of your organization to inform them how the information may be segregated yet available to designated network users.

Address the following points:

• What are the types of network infrastructure and network configuration most commonly used in health care organizations?

• What are some of the challenges for data communication, especially with the large files needed for maintaining radiology films and other test results that must be maintained and transferred?

• What are some of the steps that must be undertaken to ensure that only individuals and equipment with proper credentials can access needed data?

• What types of equipment must be available in the organization to allow for this segregation of data?

• Who is responsible for requesting access? Who is responsible for approving the access?

• How does process this keep unauthorized individuals and equipment from accessing data?

I need this by 4/1/2013
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX X am one of the homework professionals here at JustAnswer.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model, would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Also, what is the deadline to get the resource to you?

Let me know.

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can use a new model document. The deadline for the resource in 4/1/2013. thank you so much for your help with this.

Let me check my resources and get back to you today.
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'll be happy to help with this assignment and will have it with you before your deadline.

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are amazing! thank you!

You are welcome!

Cheers

Steve
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Steve Herrod, Masters Degree
Experience: BA (Hons) & MA Qualifications