TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

**9.9 Write the HTML markup to create a form with the following capab

**9.9 Write the HTML markup to create a form with the following capabilities: a.A text widget to collect the user’s name b.Four checkboxes, one each for the following items: i.Four 25-watt light bulbs for $2.39 ii.Eight 25-watt light bulbs for $4.29 iii.Four 25-watt long-life light bulbs for $3.95 iv.Eight 25-watt long-life light bulbs for $7.49 c.A collection of three radio buttons that are labeled as follows: i.Visa ii.MasterCard iii.Discover

9.10 Write a PHP script that computes the total cost of the ordered light bulbs from Exercise 9.9 after adding 6.2 percent sales tax. The program must inform the buyer of exactly what was ordered, in a table.

**10.2 Explain why the callback function is written as an anonymous function in the request phase function.

10.6 Modify the example application of Section 10.2 to use Prototype.

11.2 Write a servlet that returns a randomly chosen greeting from a list of five different greetings. The greetings must be stored as co
Category: Homework
Expert:  Averad replied 1 year ago.

Joshua C. :

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am going to assist you today

Customer:

hi

Joshua C. :

hello

Customer:

im missing the last part to my question

Joshua C. :

This part? 11.2 Write a servlet that returns a randomly chosen greeting from a list of five different greetings. The greetings must be stored as co

Customer:

11.2 Write a servlet that returns a randomly chosen greeting from a list of five different greetings. The greetings must be stored as constant strings in the program.

**11.8 Write the markup document to create a form with the following capabilities: a. A text widget to collect the user’s name

b. Four checkboxes, one each for the following items:

i. Four 25-watt light bulbs for $2.39

ii. Eight 25-watt light bulbs for $4.29

iii. Four 25-watt long-life light bulbs for $3.95

iv. Eight 25-watt long-life light bulbs for $7.49

c. A collection of three radio buttons that are labeled as follows:

i. Visa

ii. MasterCard

iii. Discover

11.9 Write a servlet that computes the total cost of the ordered light bulbs from Exercise 11.8 after adding 6.2 percent sales tax. The servlet must inform the buyer of exactly what was ordered, in a table.

12.3 Modify the ASP.NET document controls.aspx and its accompany- ing code-behind file, controls.aspx.cs , to add the following: a text box for the user’s address and a drop-down list for favorite category of music (rock, rap, country, classical, jazz), which must be populated in the code-behind file. The values of the new controls must be output when a postback is done.

12.5 Modify the ASP.NET AJAX zip code application to provide the address, zip code, city, and state of old customers. Use a hash whose keys are last names and first names, catenated. The information about the customer can be a single string with the address, zip code, city, and state, all catenated together.

Customer:

I dont know why it did keep the full text

Customer:

well maybe you do see that

Joshua C. :

If the code needs to be in asp.net I will need to let another expert assist you as I am able to code in ASP.net but not to a level I feel will be acceptable by your teacher

Joshua C. :

The first part of your code can be found online at

Joshua C. :

I am going to opt out and let another expert review your request and attempt to assist you with the Asp.net coding

Customer:

Thanks for being upfront

Joshua C. :

I would rather be honest than try and waste your time just to get an answer added to my account

Customer:

thank you alot I was worried to use this site

Customer:

but not any more

Joshua C. :

I am opting out now other experts will be able to review your question and determine if they can assist you. If no one is able to assist you I will return and do my best to provide you with code you can review and determine if it matches your class level

Customer:

how do I get another expert like you?

Joshua C. :

Almost all the experts here are like me =) Just check there rating

Customer:

How do I get the new expert?

Customer:

Or do I just wait

Joshua C. :

You just wait

Customer:

oh ok great thx sir off to play LOL then

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Im not rushing but I just wanted to know if you know the time frame on this. Only because I need to submit this soon

Expert:  Averad replied 1 year ago.
Well it looks like none of the other experts have been able to assist you so I will jump back in and do my best.

When do you need to turn this assignment in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

for sunday night. ill pay extra if are able to help me thank you.

Expert:  Averad replied 1 year ago.
Ill do my best and get working on the necessary code now. I know I can handle everything without any issue up to the asp.net code but I am confident I can get that done as-well.

It's 6pm my time and I am starting work on the project now.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am a Moderator for this topic. I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately the Professional will not be available to answer this question. May I open your question to all our programming homework specialists? I can mark it high priority for you as well, and you'll receive an email notification as soon as another Professional replies. Or, if you no longer need assistance, please let me know and I can cancel for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Angela

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

If you still require assistance, I will need additional information about some of these items.

9.9 - This is simple. I will provide you with a copy that does not use tables. Tables are generally not acceptable unless it is tabular data (such as statistics, nutritional information, etc.)

9.10 - This is also simple and I will get this to you.

10.2 - This appears to be out of context. It appears to be referring to code that you have not provided.

10.6 - This again refers to code that you have not provided. It asks to modify code in the example application. But I have no application.

11.2 - This is a simple request and appears to be asking for Java, correct?

11.8 - Simple

11.9 - Also simple, again in Java

12.3 - This references an existing code file called controls.aspx and controls.aspx.cs, which is a ASP file and its associated C# XXXXX It appears that you should already have this, as it is requesting that you modify it.

12.5 - Same story for this one. You should have an ASP project that has to do with AJAX that you are supposed to modify.

In order to complete all of these, you will need to send the ASP files that relate to the two question in part 12.

You also need to clarify what is going on with part 10, and what to what it is referring.

It is interesting that you have an assignment that spans so many different language. I have never seen that before. Whenever you can get me that info, please zip it all up and upload it to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here. It is important that you paste that link into this thread so that I can retrieve your files.

In the mean time, I will get your PHP and Java Servlets completed.

Thank you
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I have completed parts 9.9, 9.10, 11.2, 11.8, and 11.9

All that still needs done is: 10.2, 10.6, 12.3, and 12.5

These are each ones that I require additional information for you in order to complete. For 12.3 and 12.5, I need the code files that are being reference in those questions.

In 10.2 and 10.6, I also need the code being referenced.

Please remember to get this additional information to me so that I can complete these questions. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm looking for the info in the book I see a few different info on both. could I give you the online book? It will have all the info in it.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

I am thinking that the course came with exercise files that are probably available through your course room?

You can point me to the ebook. But notice in 12.3 it states that you should modify the controls.aspx and associated controls.aspx.cs files. I'm not sure a the book is going to contain those files. There are probably exercise files that go along with the book and potentially available through an online course room or something like that.

But for now, go head and tell me how I get to this book.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Wow your a true pro. I'm loving this site.

I added the info to the ge.tt site here is the link:

http://www.ge.tt/9fag4Mb/v/0?c

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that link.

I will contact you once this is complete.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!

You can download the completed tasks here:

http://wikisend.com/download/432598/AllPartsDone.zip

Each task has its own folder; each is completed fully.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. It is the only way that I receive credit for my time and effort. If you require more assistance, simply continue our conversation before leaving any rating.

If you ever require assistance in the future, please feel free to request me directly by starting your questions with **For TheDoctor**.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer. Have a great day!
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems