What is the total number of questions you have today
let me sent you the other 2
ok - I will work on these questions immediately
I'm going to switch to the regular question-and-answer format
here are the other 2 thanks.
19. When doing research, Economists: (Points : 5) follow the scientific method: observation, theory, and more observation cannot use experiments, as they are often done in areas like Physics and Chemistry have to use whatever data the world happens to give them all of the above.20. Economic models_____. (Points : 5) must completely describe every aspect of the economy in order to be useful are simplified abstract representations of reality avoid the use of assumptions wherever possible are ideals that economics agents aspire to achieve
1. the cost of something is what you give up to get it
2. the amount of a good sellers are willing to sell at a given price.
3. results in lower levels of output and consumption than would prevail under free trade.
4. the value of the next-best opportunity that one foregoes when making a choice.
5. fewer apartment units as landlords seek substitute uses of their property.
6. the quantity supplied of corn.
7. the choices that individuals make under conditions of scarcity and uncertainty.
9. a natural response to a sudden increase in demand.
10. Neither 1 nor 2 above are right
11. tax imposed on imports
12. lead to a surplus of that good.
13. How the quantity demanded reacts to changes in the price of a product
14. increase in equilibrium price and a decrease in equilibrium quantity
15. 50 words
16. increase in equilibrium price and an increase in equilibrium quantity
17. Increases in the price
thanks I will compare them with my answers