TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

**For TheDoctor**Hey! here is one of the assignments. See

**For TheDoctor**

Hey! here is one of the assignments. See if you can do this one. Thanks

Create a document that stores and reads cookies containing a user's name and the number of times he/she has visited your Movie website.

More specifically, you want the code to read and store the cookies whenever a user visits the site, print the cookies, increment the counter cookie by one, and then reset the counter cookie expiration date to one year from the current date.
Save your assignment as a PHP document

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

I will contact you once this is complete.
Hello again,

Does your movies site now have a log in? This assignment says that the user's name should be stored. So I am wondering if your movies site is supposed to have a log in with username.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hey. No the site is without log in as of now. But It will have log in once its done. So i need te code that is related to log in site
Well, you cannot save a user name without there first being a login in where the username is XXXXX XXXXX saved to the session.

And you cannot implement code to save the username in a cookie if there is no username. That would cause fatal errors.

I can add the code to facilitate storing the user name in a cookie, but I will have to comment it out. The file will just print out visits for now.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thats fine. Do what you can and I'll continue from there

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems