Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

during a class fingerpainting activity, Doresha appeared perplexed

during a class fingerpainting activity, Doresha appeared perplexed by the teacher's question, "what are you doing, Doresha?" Doresha did not respond quickly or with ease. Why did Doresha respond to this evencast the way she did? This question was answered by a tutor named Cher on 4-19-2012 she has the whole exam in which I need today. Can u help me?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

Thanks for your patience, as I was offline when you posted.

Here are my answers to the exam you inquired about, for comparison to your own, before submitting: CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have any further questions by clicking 'Reply to Expert'.

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (Laughing), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my time, work and expertise.Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher

Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have successfully downloaded the exam containing my answers.

If you have any questions or need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope the answers I sent you were helpful and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you!

Thanks very much for the opportunity to be of help and also for using Just Answer!

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

dear cher i have the site you referred me to but they are asking for your login info

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Also, thanks for your patience, as I was offline when you posted back.

I'm sorry you got that message. Try again by clicking HERE
and you shouldn't have a problem, but please get back to me to let me know that you have downloaded the file without a problem.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I see that you have read my last answer, and the file has been downloaded multiple times, so may I presume that you have already downloaded the file?

Please let me know if you have encountered any problem with the file and/or if you have any further questions.

Thanks!
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Just following up with you to see if you were able to download the file with your answer, successfully.

If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know. Thank you!

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

cant log on

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

My apologies that you are still experiencing a problem.

Here is another link to try: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?piau0stsa38jbwi

May I make a suggestion that will help? When you read my reply, download the file at the same time, because the file only has a certain amount of time within which it can be downloaded.

Please be sure to let me know when you have it downloaded and saved. Thanks!

I hope you have a great day!

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

The system is indicating to me that there's been an additional download, so I'm just checking in with you to find out if you have been able to download the file this time, without any problems.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No I still cannot get to the information. I have google chrome and internet explorer on my computer and nothing is coming up. Please give me step by step instructions as to how to retrieve the information I need.

Thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Please remain online and I will walk you through this. Thanks!

Regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I don't know what the problem is, as I've 'test' downloaded the file several times and had no problem. Click on the link I provided: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?piau0stsa38jbwi
and you should see a box that says 'Download' in green or a screen that may have a 'preview' of the file and also a green 'Download' option as a tab, up above. Click download and you will see a box open that asks if you want to 'open file' or 'save file'; click 'save file', then click 'OK'. Then, the file should download for you and be available on your desktop or wherever you designate it to go, on your computer.

Please try this and if you still can't download it, I will send it through another file-sharing site.

Thanks and once again, I'm so sorry you're having a problem, which is out of my control.

Please let me know asap if you are able to download it. Thanks!

Regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have successfully downloaded the file with your answers.

Please let me know if you need any additional information by clicking 'Reply'.

Thanks very much for the opportunity to be of help and thank you for using Just Answer!

Best wishes,
Cher