TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

On the VLE you will find a program called ressub.html and a

On the VLE you will find a program called ressub.html and a data file called CDLibrary.txt.
You are required to add comments to the code and complete the SearchGenre function.
(a) Listing of the final code
(b) Screen shot of SearchGenre function working
(c) CD of implemented solution
(Note: this questions has two a html and a xml file how can i attach it)

Task 3 15% (Covers learning outcome 1)

Draw a flowchart to represent the following scenario.

A company that specialises in outsourced network infrastructure support has a standard procedure that must be followed by their technicians when they first visit a new site. There has been some issues however with the completeness of the work which has been done on these first visits. The company has decided that they should draw up a flowchart to represent what needs to be done in the hope that this will result in better first visits.

Prior to the visit the technician must take out from stores one of the company laptops, download a copy of the first visit spreadsheet from the company server and save it. The technician then needs to create a new sheet in the spreedsheet for the company he is going to visit.

When the technician arrives at the company the name of the contact person, his deputy and details of key holders is determined and entered in the appropriate cell in the spreedsheet.

The technician must visit each network closet recording the location on the spreedsheet. The serial number and make of each network device in the closet is recorded. If the device is a router then it is necessary to record the number and type of serial ports. If the device is a switch then the number of ports is identified.

The technician then determines whether there are any outstanding issues with the network. On returning to the office the spreadsheet is uploaded to the company server. If there are any outstanding issues then a written report is written and sent to the account manager.

Hello, my name isXXXXX for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

Has the deadline passed for this project or do you still have time left to complete - if so, what is the deadline?

If you would like me (or one of the other professionals) to try and help, is there anything else you can add to your original post giving me more details. You can upload any files using the paper clip icon in the tool bar here at JustAnswer or by using a file sharing site like or and sharing the link here. I may not be able to answer all of the components of your question but possibly some of them.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful week.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the attachment is the remaining part of question 1,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have you gotten an xpert for my questions?

This is outside my area of expertise.
I will move to the top of the list and someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank you

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

I will contact you once this is complete.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you I will be looking forward to hear from you soon with the solution

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems