Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

teachergreg let me know when its a good time to start. also

teachergreg let me know when its a good time to start. also let me know how you would like the questions.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for the request.

Sorry about the delay.

I am ready when you are - the best way is to put them into one doc file and then share the file here with me - you can use wikisend.com (upload the file and then share the resource link here with me) - then I can open and edit and return to you.

Or, you can copy and paste here - either way is just fine.

Be sure to let me know the deadline as well when you send.

Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/969746/cbk-1.docx

i missed the timed exam but these are practice.

When is the next timed exam?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

next week. can you have these done within the next day or two. i have an art timed exam can you help with that.

Yes, I can complete the practice questions for you to review here in the next couple days.

You will need to place the art timed exam into a new thread. Unfortunately, I am not as confident in that area so you will need to just post for all experts and someone should be with you shortly.

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

teachergreg i have not received the assignment back.

I will be home later today and will resend this - not sure why it did not post for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

teahcer greg i have not received any questions.

I will be at work in a short bit and will send right away - will double check attached as not sure why it has not sent.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

teachergreg i have not received anything. please dont worry anymore. can you let me know when you will be available for a timed assignment.

Oh my goodness. I so so apologize for that.

I am avaiable this evening for timed - how many questions and what is the time limit as well as the topic?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it would have to be after tonight. it wouldnt start till tomorrow.

Okay - is it just tomorrow or a few days - would Thursday be okay or is that too late?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

anyday till Saturday will be good.

Lets go ahead and plan for Thursday evening then - I look forward to seeing you then. Since the above was not finished, we can just use this thread if that is okay.

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this thread is fine just let me know what time on Thursday.

would about 8 pm CST be okay tonight?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

let me know if it is still a good time

i am not sure how the test will be. it is a cbk exam

Sure, I am here.

Go ahead and post when ready.

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the test installs a browser and im not sure how to do it.i can take screen shots of each question and send to you. do you have any suggestions. when i am in the browser it doesnt allow me to do anything else.

One question at a time only?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am going to have to call tech support and ask for more time. im not sure how long it will take. and i want to make sure there is enough time. is there another day we can proceed with this. i am sorry. i did not know this would be like this.

We can arrange for this weekend if that is not too late - let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

saturday morning?

That will probably work - let me check my calendar in the morning and I will post back with times.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

teachergreg are you there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

teachergreg are you able to assists this morning

Go ahead and open and post this morniing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok i will have to take pictures of a screen and send to you. that is the only way i can get this done.

okay, go ahead
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

THERE ARE 60 QUESTIONS HERE IS A LINK FOR 10

http://wikisend.com/download/409444/cbk 1.pdf

PLEASE SEND ASAP THIME ALLOWE DIS 1.5 HOURS.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

10 MORE PART 2

http://wikisend.com/download/257028/cbk 2.pdf

Here is the first part

CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

PART ONE CAME UP BLANK

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

PART 3 10 MORE QUESTIONS

http://wikisend.com/download/322956/cbk 3.pdf

CLICK HERE for part b

When you click on the link, download the document to the computer - the answers to each one are in red under the question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i did that it came up as a blank word doc.

give it a minute to load when you do as it has the graphics from the question.

Did the second one load?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes second one loaded. part 4

http://wikisend.com/download/431058/cbk 4.pdf

Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

5min left i need part 4 asap

I only just got the ones posted over to the word document to start to answer and then just saw your answer.

I am not going to be able to get to these for you in just a minute, unfortunately.

I am so sorry this was a slower way to go - usually there are ways to copy them over into a file and send all at once as that makes it quicker for me than you having to copy and paste and then me having to do the same into a different document.

I am so sorry but hope you will consider me in the future for your homework needs.

:-)

Have a great Saturday and all the best to you in your studies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its ok. there are different part.

i can do the same as one question instead of parts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can we please continue. let me know if it is ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

also what if you just write the answers on here instead of putting on a document.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

teachergreg there are more questions on these questions i have 60 min. i will put more questions in each file to get it done faster.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

teachergreg can you let me know if you are able to still assist. i will give a good tip. please advise.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

teachergreg are you able to continue