Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

For Chris.M Hello Chris i need

For Chris.M Hello Chris i need assistance with this one also thank you very much sir. http://www.mediafire.com/view/?n7aja7lv8bra0j8

Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Hello Mike,

If you haven't already submitted this exam, I just noticed a mistake. The answer to #17 should be "C. humanistic." Update me with your results.

Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did not submit it yet i am still at work, i will compare yours with mine when i get home later on tonight. Thank you for update i will let you know once i submit it. Thank you si.

Thanks for the reply.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Chris, thank you for you help with this. Would you be able to help me with one off my essays . I already have prewriting that i submit it to school i got 85 on it which is ok, then based on that i submitted essay and i only got 65, i need to retake it but i cant fail i can only get 70 on retake anyway. Let me know if you can help me please. Thank you sir.

Hello Mike,

I believe you have asked me about essay exams before, and I 'll have to reiterate that these requests have to be posted in the Writing Homework category. I am not that category, so I won't be able to assist with this assignment.

-Chris M.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Np sir. Thank you anyway. I will let you know if I need more assistance . Take care. Also can you lock this page. Thank you.