LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

**LOGICPRO ONLY** Hello there, I have another two assignments

Customer Question

**LOGICPRO ONLY**

Hello there, I have another two assignments due this week by Thursday 6 PM EST and was hoping you could help me again. Also, the last program you sent me had a couple of things that needed to be corrected but it should be simple. It was graded and I received a 68 on the assignment and was also given comments on what needed to be corrected that I could send you as well..
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome back
Let me know the details.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need each of these programs to be created in both Python and as a Raptor flowchart. There are a few stipulations for creating these programs, and they are as follows:

Use array processing, not built-in functions, to satisfy specifications.

Include a written description of an array including the terms element, subscript, and index.

1. Total Sales: Design a program that asks the user to enter a store's sales for each day of the week. The amounts should be stored in an array. Use a loop to calculate the total sales for the week and display the result.

2. Rainfall Statistics: Design a program that lets the user enter the total rainfall for each of the 12 months into an array. The program should calculate and display the total rainfall for the year, the average monthly rainfall, and the months with the highest and lowest amounts.

Also, what is the best way to attach a file that shows what needed to be corrected on the last assignments?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

If you have any file, zip, and upload to www.wikisend.com and paste download link here.

What is the deadline for these?

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Here are the python program and raptor flow chart for #1
TotalSales.py

TotalSales.rap
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Here are the python program and raptor flow chart for #2
Rainfall_Statistics.py

Rainfall_Statistics.rap

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you did to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.

Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I didn't realize you asked when they were due until now...Did you make sure to use array processing and not built in functions for the programs/flowcharts? Also, I am about to post a link from the previous assignments that have teacher comments in them that show what should be done differently to improve my score. I will post them here in a couple minutes:

Here is the link to the zip file containing the last two Python programs you helped me with as well as two screenshots that have the instructor's comments in there of what can be changed to better my grade...

http://wikisend.com/download/563188/untitled folder.zip

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I used array processing and didn't use built in functions for the programs/flowcharts.
I will review comments and reply ASAP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Also, I just checked the Rainfall Statistics assignments and the Python works perfect but the Raptor flowchart does everything properly except the average monthly rainfall...it always shows 0 as the average no matter what I put in

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I will review and reply
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Download raptor flow chart again from here Rainfall_Statistics.rap
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Here is the modified code for Dramatic theatre Dramatic_Theater.py
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As always, you've been a big help. Thanks for taking the time to help me out and thanks for going out of your way to make those few adjustments!

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome :)