Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

hello, need an answe for the question which below & please

need an answe for the question which below & please find the links.

1) Resource: Ch. 10
Complete the following test located at
Write a 350- to 700-word summary of the personality assessment methods discussed in Ch. 10 of Psychology: An Introduction. You must include the following:

• A discussion of how personality assessments and personality theories correspond. In other words, identify which theories relate to which assessments
• Identification of the online test as either an objective or projective test. Discuss your opinion regarding the accuracy of this objective or projective type of test, and the test’s accuracy regarding your personality

Chapter 10:
2) Resources: Ch. 10 of Psychology: An Introduction; Appendix D
Complete Appendix D.

Appendix D:

Best regards
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.

Feel free to request me anytime. Just put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of your post or, even better, bookmark my weblink at and use the question box on my page - still put the "For TeacherGreg" in the front of the post so it is directly sent to me.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for previous answer, I am waiting the appendix D as much as you can.

Best regards

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.