Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.
12809769

1. Open the Contract database that I will provide to you. 2. Remove

1. Open the Contract database that I will provide to you.
2. Remove the lookup feature from the Teacher ID field in the tblContract table, and the resize the Teacher column to its best fit. Save and close the table.
3. Define a one-to-many relationship between the primary tblTeacher table and the related tblContract table. Select the referential integrity option and the cascade updates option for this relationship.
4. Use the Documentor to document the tblContract table. Select all table options; use the Names, Data Types, and Sizes option for fields; and use the Names and Fields option for indexes. Print the report produced by the documenter.
5. Use the Mulitple Items tool to create a form based on the qryLessonsByTeacher query, and then save the form as firmLessonsByTeacherMultipleItems.
6. Use the Split Form tool to create a split form based on the qrylessonsbyteacher query, and then make the following changes to the form in Layout view.
a. Reduce the widths of all six text boxes to a reasonable size.
b. Remove the LessonType, LessonLength and and MonthlyLessonCost controls from the stacked layout, move these three controls to the right and then to the top of the form, and then anchor them to the right.
c. Select the MonthlyLessonCost control and its label, and then anchor them to the bottom right.
d. Remove the ContractEndDate control from the stacked layout, and then anchor the control to the bottom left.
e. Change the title to the Lessons by Teacher, and then save the modified form as frmLessonsByTeacherSplitForm.
7. Use Figure 6-52 and the following steps to create a custom form named frmContract based on the tblContract table.
a. For the Student ID combo box, select the LastName, firstName, and StudentID fields from the tbleStudent table, in order; and sort in ascending order by the LastName field and then by the FirstName field.
b. For TeacherID combo box, select the LastName, FirstName, and TeacherID fields from the tblTeacher table, in order; and sort in ascending order by the LastName field and then by the FirstName field.
c. Make sure the form’s Record Source property is set to tblContract field values.
d. Add a calculated control that displays the total of the MonthlyLessonCost and MonthlyRentalCost fields. Set the calculated control’s Tab Stop property to No and format the values as currency with no decimal places.
e. Add a line in the Form Header section, and then add a second line below it, and then add a second pair of lines near the bottom of the Detail section. Set the line thickness of all lines to the line setting with the ScreenTip 1 pt.
f. Use the Label tool to add your name below the pair of lines at the bottom of the Detail section.
g. For the labels in the Detail section, except for the Total Monthly Cost label and the label displaying your name, use the Red font color (row 7, column 2 in the Standard Colors palette).
h. For the title, Select Contract label, and the label displaying your name, use the Dark Red font color (row 7, column 1 in the Standard Colors palette).
i. For the calculated control and its label, bold the font.
j. For the background fill color of the sections, the calculated control, and the Select Contract combo box, use the Medium Gray color (row 1, column 3 in the Standard Colors palette).
k. Make sure the tab order is top-to-bottom, left-to-right for the main form text boxes.
Thanks for requesting me!

Please post the database as before, thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ussumi

Thanks very much for that!

In question 7, there's a reference to Figure 6-52. Can you please post it for me?

thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ms. Susan, I will get you a copy of Figure 6-52 around noon tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok, thank you! I'll look for it later today.

Let me know if you have a specific deadline, please.

Kind regards,
Susan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h23qrf

I'm very sorry for the late response.

Thanks so much! I'm working on this now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Alright....thanks

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ms. Susan, I posted two more questions for you.

Thanks, I'll have a look!