Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.

Microsoft Access (Urgent) Case Problem 3 1. Open the agency

Microsoft Access (Urgent)
Case Problem 3
1. Open the agency database, which I will provide.
2. Modify the first record in the tlbDonor table datasheet by changing the Title, First Name, and Last Name column values to your title and name. Close the table.
3. Create a query to find all records in t tblDonation table in which the AgencyID field value starts with either the letter R or the letter W. Display all fields in the query recordset, sort in descending order by DonationValue. Save the query as qryROrWAgencyDonations, run the query, and then close it.
4. Make a copy of the qryAgenciesByCity query using the new name qryNonAbileneSalinaAgencies. Modify the new query to select all records in which the City field value is not Abilene or Salina. Save and run the query, and then close it.
5. The existing qryDonationsAfterPickupCharge query displays the DonorID, AgencyName, DonationDesc, and DonationValue fields for all donations that require a pickup, along with the NetDonation calculated field that displays the results of subtracting the $8.75 delivery charge from the DonationValue field value. Make a copy of the qryDonationsAfterPickupCharge query using the new name qryNetDonations. Modify the new query to select all records, to display the PickupRequired field, and sort only in descending order by NetDonation. Also, change the NetDonation calculated field to subtract the delivery charge of $8.75 from the DonationField value when a pickup is required and to otherwise use the DonationValue field value. Save and run the query, and then close it.
6. Create a query to display all records from the tblAgency table, selecting all fields except the ContactFirstName and ContactLastName fields, and sorting in ascending order by AgencyName. Add a calculated field named ContactName as the third column that concatenates ContactFirstName. Set the Caption property for the ContactName field to Contact Name. Save the query as qryAgencyContactNames, run the query, resize the new column to its best fit, and then save and close the query.
7. Create a parameter query to select the tblDonation table records for a DonationDesc(donation description) field value that the user specifies. If the user doesn’t enter a DonationDesc field value, select all records from the table. Display all fields from the tblDonation table in the query recordset, and sort in ascending order by DonationValue. Save the query as qryDonationDescParameter. Run the query and enter no value as the DonationDesc field value, and then run the query again and enter Cash as the DonationDesc field value. Close the query.
8. Create a crosstab query based on the qryNetDonations qery. Use the AgencyName field values for the row headings, the PickupRequired field values for the column headings, the sum of the NetDonation field values for the column headings, and the sum of the NetDonation filed values as the summarized value, and include row sums. Save the query as qryNetDonationsCrosstab. Change the column headings for the two rightmost columns to No Pickup and Pickup Required. Change the format of the displayed values (NetDonation and Total Of NetDonation columns in Design View) to Standard with two decimal places. Resize the columns in the query recordset to bestfit, and then save and close the query.
9. Create a find duplicates query based on the qryNetDonations query. Select DonorID and AgencyName as the fields that might contain duplicates, and then select the remaining fields in the query as additional fields in the query recordset. Save the query as qryMultipleDonorDonations, run the query, and then close it.
10. Create a find unmatched query that finds all records in the tblDonor table for which there is no matching record in the tblDonation table. Select all fileds from the tblDonor table in the query recordset. Save the query as qryDonorWithoutDonations, run the query, and then close it.
11. Make a copy of the qryNetDonations query using the new name qryTopNetDonations. Modify the new query by using the Top Values property to select the top 40% of the records. Save and run the query, and then close the query.
12. Use the Input Mask Wizard to add an input mask to the Phone field in the tblDonor table. The ending input mask to the Phone field in the tblDonor table. The ending input mask should use hyphens as separators, as in XXX-XXX-XXXX with only the last seven digits required; do not store the literal display characters, if you are asked to do so. Update the Input Mask property everywhere the Phone field is used. Test the input mask by typing over an existing Phone field value, being sure not to change the value permanently by pressing the ESC key after you type the last digit in the Phone field. Close the table.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Susan Athena replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Thanks for your question!

Please post your database file to sendspace.com, mediafire.com, or a similar filesharing site, and put the Sharing URL here.

Kind regards,
Susan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cfl9ur

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Could you estimate the time it will it take you to complete this assignment?

Hi. I'm working on your question now. Is there a specific deadline tonight?

Kind regards,
Susan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No ma'am, I just wanted to see if I should submit another problem to you or just post it but I'll probably save it for you.

Ok, thanks for that! I should be done with this one in the next half hour or so.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Experience: 10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.