Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

George Foreman was a professional boxer who made a comeback

George Foreman was a professional boxer who made a comeback by endorsing grills. Foreman does not own the company that makes the grills, but he became the face of the brand. At first, people were not certain whether he was an expert on grills or fat-free cooking, but Foreman soon became thought of as the expert on this product and this type of cooking. Think of the concept of utility and how Foreman’s role as a celebrity endorser affects the marginal utility of these grill products. Answer the following:

•How do people’s budget, income, and substitution effects fit in?
•How do you think this influences the demand curve for indoor grill products?
•Are these choices made rationally?

Alex :

Hi, I can help you with this. I've done a similar paper before. Does it have to be 100% original and when is it due?

It does not have to be 100% original, but as close as possible. Is it possible to have it tomorrow? I have never used this service so I don't know the timeframe.

Alex :

Sure, I will work on it later tonight for you. Let me know if you have other questions.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.