R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

Specific requirements: Use of Arrays, Functions, File Read,

Specific requirements: Use of Arrays, Functions, File Read, File Write (optional) and Screen Output(s)
The application shall:
1. Allow users to enter at least 16 numbers in double format or read those 16 real numbers in from a text file on your laptop
2. Store the numbers in an array (remember to make n an integer variable)
3. The data type used to store the numbers should be double or float.
4. Create and use a function to calculate the average (mean) of the numbers in the array
5. Output the average (mean) of the set of numbers
6. Create a function to calculate the median (middle value) of the numbers in the array.
7. Output the median of the set of numbers.
8. Create and use a function to calculate the standard deviation of the numbers in the array
9. Output the standard deviation of the set of numbers
10. Create and use a function to calculate the variance of the numbers in the array
11. Output the variance of the set of numbers

A possible range of numbers could be: 8, 9, 10, 10, 10, 11, 11, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 22
Supply a logical Flowchart along with the deliverables (see below).
Please be sure that all deliverables are submitted via Web Tycho by the cut-ff date and time of submission.
No delayed submissions will be accepted.
Also, please bring a printed out version of your code and other deliverables on the day of the Finals.
The C++ code and Flowchart must be delivered along with the Final Project.
Screen shots of at least four different output sets must be made available with the final submission.

-----------------------------------------------
I need this completed by 7 pm Eastern Time on 3/7/2013.
Welcome!

I'd be glad to help. I'm working on the code. Let me know if you could do the flowchart part.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I use raptor for the flowcharts I can do the chart after the code is provided is it possible for you to finish everything by 6 pm so I have an hour to do the flowchart?

Sure. I'll send the code within a couple of hours.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok, sounds great!

:)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Was I on the right track with starting out with an Array?

Yes, but array size had to be minimum 16. And we're required to do all mathematical calculations in separate functions, not in main.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

oh, yea I have problems when trying to use seperate functions. I am on my way to class now so I will be away from my computer for 1-2 hours.

Ok
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.