Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

For: XXXXX XXXXX only: Would you please offer your thoughts

For: XXXXX XXXXX only: Would you please offer your thoughts on this? Thanks!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bny965
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX working from my hospital bed!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I hope you are doing alright from your surgery. Please let me know if there is anything else you need. These were due yesterday, but I was too sick to get up!

I'm ok, but not walking. I should be able to get this done tomorrow
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was hoping to post it tonight by 1:00 am, since it was due yesterday. I sure understand about being behing due to illness :-) Thanks for all of your hard work!

Do you get to walk tomorrow?

I'll take another look but I've just had my meds that make me loopy.

I walked today and managed to fall today. Ouch! Nothing but the old pride was hurt, thank goodness.

You didn't say how long you need the answers to be.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I understand about the meds, but I sure hate that you fell! Thank goodness you didn't hurt anything seriously. There is no word count, just a paragraph or two and if you can give me the references to list, I can format them. Whenever you feel up to getting it done will be fine. Feel better! I will be up if you need me tonight. Out deadline is 1:00 am Mountain Time (1-hour behind me on Central).

Sorry, not going to be coherent tonight. Do you still need it tomorrow?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Absolutely. Feel better and good night :-)

Thanks. It is nice to be able to talk to someone who has been through it ... well not this operation, but knows what it is like to be in pain. I'm ready to rock and roll since this a.m.'s pain med.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi! How are you doing? Up walking a lot? I'm still waiting to hear from you, so let me know when...

I'm really woozy, but working on this. I know you don't need a lot, but this is not an easy topic. Maybe another hour or two.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks so much :-) I am trying not to drop this class and have to pay for it again, but I'm down to the wire. If it helps, it is called Women & Minority Health Issues. A paragraph of each would be great :-) Again, thanks so much for your help!

Sorry this took so long. These big ideas were jumbled in my brain. Hope they make sense.

Click here for my thoughts on your question.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Fabulous, as usual! You always have the greatest ideas! Bless you... and feel better :-)

I forgot to add answer so you can accept and II can get paid.
Judy Bailey,
Experience: Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hey!!!!!

I am so glad you are home and doing well. I have surgery Wednesday at 7 am to remove lymph nodes on both sides of my neck. I have three questions due that day and I may need your help on them. I am trying to catch up on the last four papers right now! You didn't have the green smiley faces to mark, so I kept checking back until you did. I also paid the bonus.

These other 3 are due by Tuesday midnight, because I won't have time to do them the morning of surgery. Thanks for your help, and I am thrilled that you are back home!

Go ahead and send the three questions on a new post. I'll be happy to help.