asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

I need some clarification with 2 discussion for grad school.

I need some clarification with 2 discussion for grad school. Most likely I am totally over analyzing them.

1.) As healthcare costs rise, and as the population ages and the federal government must pay for the healthcare of the "Baby Boomers" as they reach Medicare age, how can healthcare financing policy address the needs of all the stakeholders?

2.) As a way of controlling costs, many policy reforms shift more care to primary care physicians. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of this model. Consider the interests of patients and specialists, as well as medical outcomes.
Hello Chicks,
Do you have answers prepared and that you want to be reviewed to make sure you are on task? Or, are you looking for an expert to complete the questions for you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have nothing but total confusion and 2 chapters in my textbook that I am not grasping. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thank you

How about I better describe what the questions are looking for and what should be included in them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes that would be a huge help!!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your help.

You're welcome.