Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering

physics

Customer Question

physics
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'll be happy to take a look at your physics questions and help if I can. Please post them at your convenience, and please feel free to ask if you need any assistance with posting the problems here.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have pictures from a work sheet that i wold like you to help me with how can i send them to you sir

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

There are two ways that you can send them.

One is to use the "paper clip" button on the toolbar, if it is present in your browser. It looks like this:

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

If it is present, then you can click on the paper clip button and follow the prompts to select the file that you want to upload.

As an alternative, you can upload your file to a file-sharing website such as mediafire.com. It's free and very easy to use. Once you have your file uploaded, that site will assign a sharing URL to your file. Copy that link and paste it into a reply here. The link will look something like this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5br81w12on4x1bc

The link will allow me to access and download your file from the site.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this. I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok i will do that shortly please stand by

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I'll be here. No rush though, I'm not going anywhere.

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

here is one link sir http://wikisend.com/download/585614/photo 3.JPG

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

I was able to download the file, but the image is partially unreadable. The text to the right is out of focus

Can you trying taking another picture of the assignment? Or perhaps type the problem statements. I think I got enough information from the graphic for problem 3, so it's just the text that is an issue now.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok i will send you another part of the worksheet http://wikisend.com/download/936976/photo 2.JPG

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Ok, that one is much more readable. Do you need answers for all three questions there, or just #1 and #2?

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes all the answers for all the questions on the page and also this pagehttp://wikisend.com/download/572488/photo 1.JPG

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I have "photo1" and "photo2". I'm working on those problems now.

Thanks,

Ryan
Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sir i cannot read the answers and did you show your work

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to download and open the file?

I answered everything up to #2 in the "Problem Solving" section, and I showed the work where applicable. I need a better image of the last page to answer the remaining problems.

Please let me know if you have had any difficulty accessing the file at the link that I posted. I can post it in a different format if necessary.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i was unable to download it perhaps post it here or put into another file anyway i need you to show all your work where applicable and i will type out the questions on the last page here

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can you see the diagram on the sheet you couldn't read as well because that is intricate to the problem

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I think so.

It appears that the unknown mass on the left is suspended at the 10 mark on the ruler, and the other mass is suspended at the 80 mark, right? The only other thing I need is the known weight of the object on the right.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it is twenty is that the only part you couldn't make out

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Ok, great.

If you could post the text from the last two problems, I can get this set wrapped up for you.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

4.)an object jas a moment of inertia that is 2/3mi squared if this object starts from rest at height "h" and rolls without slipping down an inclined plane find an expression for the velocity of this object. explain each step clearly.

5.)three objects sit in a line along a massive beam.one has a mass of 50 kg and is 1.5 meter away from object two.object two has mass kg and is 2 meters away from object three .object three hhas a nass of 75 kg

a.)sketch a picture and label all the distances '

b.)determine how far away from object one the center of gravity is located

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so it has a mass of 1 kg

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ryan i need you to solve problem 2

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex,

Are you referring to the one with two kids on the balanced beam? The solution for that was included in the first file that I posted (named "Physics").

Or are you talking about a different problem?

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes i see it now sir thank you i will need your help with some precalculus later today if that is alright

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

Sure, that should be fine. Do you have an approximate time in mind?

Ryan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

may i send you a picture of the assignment that i need done in like 2 hours

Expert:  Ryan replied 1 year ago.

I'll be happy to take a look at it and let you know if it seems possible to complete it in that amount of time.

Since this is a new assignment, please open a new question thread for it. JustAnswer prefers that each thread be limited to one question (or set of problems, as the case may be). Please be sure to add "For Ryan" at the beginning so that the other experts will know that you have a specific request.

Thanks,

Ryan