Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

1. A family wishes to connect several devices to share an internet

Customer Question

1. A family wishes to connect several devices to share an internet connection and a bluetooth wireless printer. They have three personal computers. One is in the same room as the printer. The other two are together in another room. In addition, they want to utilize the network for an internet-enabled television and a VoIP phone. • Describe what network device or devices you would recommend they purchase and explain why. • Describe the media utilized. 2. An enterprise level company wishes to set up a network to support several hundred business users as well as manufacturing equipment in a new building. • Describe what network device or devices you would recommend they purchase and explain why. 3. Make a list describing different common types of server applications. • Show which of these applications you would combine together on a single server and which you would use separate servers for. • Explain your choices of which to combine and which to leave separate.

APA format

Category: Homework
Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.

Alex :

Hi, is there a length requirement for this and when is it due?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No minimum length and it is due by tomorrow evening.
Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.
No problem. I will have it for you later this evening.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok, thanks. I appreciate it.
Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.
No problem.
Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.
Here you are: http://ge.tt/7GsR66a

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Were there not any APA citations for this work?
Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It seems that part 3 is not finished. Can you look at this?
Expert:  Alex replied 3 years ago.
Not sure what more they wanted. I typed out the actual list and added a bit more explanation in terms of what can be combined. Let me know if that works:

http://ge.tt/9mL9eCa/v/0?c

Thanks
Alex