TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

Hi, I have a project that I dont know how to do it. Anyone

Hi, I have a project that I don't know how to do it. Anyone can help me?

Project 2 Details:
1. Create Oracle database tables using SQL Data Definition Language (DDL) for each table listed in Project 1. Make sure that entity and referential integrity are enforced by declaring a primary key for each table (these may be composite keys) and declaring all appropriate foreign keys. Your CREATE TABLE statements must show integrity constraints, as appropriate, for NOT NULL, UNIQUE, PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY, REFERENCES, and CHECK constraints. Be sure to save your script used to create these tables as yournameproject2step1.sql. You should test your script to make sure it runs without error.
2. Provide two examples of SQL DML (i.e., "INSERT") commands that fail different table integrity constraints you set up in one of your table. Explain why the statements fail. Be sure to save your script used to as yournameproject2step2.sql. You can include comments in the SQL script describing why the insert statements failed.
3. Populate each of your tables with at least five valid rows of data each and show the SQL you used. Populate other tables in your database, as necessary, to satisfy referential integrity. Be sure to save your script used to create these records as yournameproject2step3.sql. You should test your script to make sure it runs without error.
4. Write SQL to perform the following queries and updates. Be sure to save your script used to create these records as yournameproject2step4.sql. You should test your script to make sure it runs without error:
a. Retrieve all of your customers' names, account numbers, and addresses (street and zip code only), sorted by account number.
b. Retrieve all of the videos rented in the last 30 days and sort in chronological rental date order.
c. Produce a list of your distributors and all their information sorted in order by company name.
d. Update customer names to change their maiden names to married names. You can choose which records to update.
e. Delete customers from the database. You can choose which records to delete.
Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.

This project requires and ERD from project 1. Please send you project 1 ERD.

You can upload it to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just upload project 1 ERD to http://ge.tt

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

When you upload it, the site gives you a link on the right. It is short and right underneath it is an option to 'Copy Link'

You must copy that link and provide it to me. Without that link, I have absolutely no way of retrieving your files.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My apologies. Here you go.

http://ge.tt/4TQSizZ/v/0?c

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Thank you,

First, please let me know by when this is required.

I have completed this assignment before and it takes a while. It is a very large amount of work if it is to be done correctly. I will have to file an under-priced report. At the current question value, I wouldn't be able to provide you with the necessary level of effort. If you increased the value to $60, that would be acceptable.

I will send the report and you will receive an email that explains how to update the question value.

Again, please let me know by when you need this.

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need it by tonight before 11pm. Yes, I will increase the value to $60. Would you be able to complete within the next three hours?

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Yes. I will contact you once this is complete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome.
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!

I have completed all of the assignment.

However, I notice that you have not modified the question value. Was there something wrong?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's awesome! How can I modified the value?

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

To be honest, I am really not sure. As a professional, I really do not get to see the customer side of things.

What you can do is simply add on the difference as a bonus once you provide a positive rating. Once you rate my answer positively, you will be given the opportunity to do so. You are not obligated to do so, but I would really appreciate it, given the amount of work this required.

Anyway, you can download the completed assignment here:

Inside the zip file you will find all four of the require SQL files.

The create tables are a little bit different than your ERD in some places. This is simply because your ERD is not perfect. There were a few instances of transitive dependences which  are not permitted in a relatnional database.

In any case, it all works.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. I'm here to help.

If you require database or web development assistance in the future, please feel free to request me directly by starting your questions with **For TheDoctor**.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Let me check real quick and I will rate to finish with the bonus. Thank you so much.

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree