Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
44340502

GWYN, I need help with this powert point: Classroom Behavior

GWYN,
I need help with this powert point: Classroom Behavior Management Strategies In a 12-15-slide PowerPoint presentation, develop a Classroom Behavior Management Strategy for students demonstrating anger and aggression toward classmates, teachers, and administration. In this document, include the following: Theoretical basis for your plan 1) Theoretical behavioral intervention plan example Principles of responding to problem behaviors in the classrooms 2) Antecedent 3) Behavior 4) Consequences Goals Intervention IEP recommendations Predict how all these components will influence an angry, aggressive child. Assessment - In what way will the target behavior be assessed? Provide details on a method to document the targeted behaviors. Test the assessment out in your practicum placement. Summarize the results of using this assessment within the associated slide notes. Along with the actual assignment, include slide notes, background materials, etc.

I have an open chat with you on this question but for a certain reason I can not see your post and it the chat doesen't let me reply to you. Can we cancel the last one and work on this one?

This paper is due by 3/4.

Isn't this the same one that I am working on for you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes!

but i cant the last chat is not loading and I can not read any of your comments.

OOh, chat can be frustrating. We'll use this thread instead. I don't think that I've left any recent comments. I'll check and see.
I forgot when this one is due.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This paper is due by This paper is due by 3/4.

Perfect! My daughter is in daycare tomorrow, so I can spend the day working on this for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much! :-)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This webside has good information:

http://cecp.air.org/fba/problembehavior3/intro3.htm

Awesome! Thank you.
I've been working on this, but I need to know what theories/theorists are listed in your textbook.

Thanks!

Actually, I'm going to use Kounin.
Who are the textbook authors?
Hi there. This is taking me longer than I expected. However, I will have it ready for you by midnight EST.

Thanks!

Gwyn
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just finished working but i will provide you the inf. in few minutes.

sorry.

No worries! I will be working on this for a while yet! :-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

these are the authors of the text book:

Evidence-Based Practices for Educating Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders, by Mitchell L. Yell, Nancy B. Meadows, Erik Drasgow,and James G. Shriner. Published by Merrill. Copyright © 2009 by Pearson Education, Inc.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You can use the "The Behavioral Approach" as the theoretical basis of my plan.

Is that in the chapter you sent?
I've been using Kounin's theory all day. I don't have time to change it all now. I would be starting from scratch. I'll send you what I do have so far and see what you think.
https://www.box.com/s/xagm6rmtjsa06o913cwa

It does include elements like the functional behavior assessment and self management strategies.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That is perfect! it sound good to me!

Use the one you are working on.

Whew. It's still going to take me a while to do the speaker's notes. I'll probably add a slide or two as well to ensure it ties all together.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is ok take your time!

Sorry about that!

Thank you! Little one is asleep, and I have five more slide notes and references. Then I will send this to you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok no problem! :-)

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you! I really like it! :-)

Thank you so much!