Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

For JudyBailey52: Would you please answer by Saturday?

I've got them. But, Saturday is a bit of a rush. I have a huge project due on Sunday, and the customer is asking that it be done by Saturday. I said I would try. That is all I can say to you as well, I'll do my best.

Is there a length requirement on these answers?

What time Saturday? Are you still in CDT?

Sadly, I have advanced my name to JUDYBAILEY61 ... time marches on!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No length requirements, I am in central time, and they're due Sat by midnight Mountain Time (an hour behind me). I was 61 yesterday and spent it at the hospital. I am soooo grateful for you and your help!

OK, I'll do my best.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry to bother you while you are so busy, but I didn't add that I need references in APA, paper is double-spaced with Times New Roman 12-point font, and whenever you can do it just let me know. Have a great night :-) I will definitely make it worth your while!

Ok, thanks.
Helen ... I have absolutely no background on this topic. I cannot answer this question:

Access at least one of the public databases used in the genome project. Perform a search of another organism and compare that organism's makeup to that of humans. Compare and contrast the similarities and differences that you find.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I guess I just presumed everyone had taken Genetics and studied the Human Genome Project :-) I will look up something and answer that one. I am still catching up from last week! These only have to be a paragraph or two--even a sentence. They don't have to be really detailed on most of it.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.