Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.
12809769

Write the steps you take as you complete this project. 1.

Write the steps you take as you complete this project.
1. Open the All Programs list in the Start menu, and then use ScreenTips to locate the program that plays digital media. Start this program.
2. Display the Accessories folder in the Start menu, and then locate the program that allows you to create short notes. Start this program.
3. Use Windows Help and Support to research the program you started in the previous step.
4. Use the Search Help box in Windows Help and Support to list all the Help topics related to the program you researched in the previous step. Note whether all the results seem relevant.
5. Use ScreenTips to identify the two buttons on the note created on the desktop when you started the program in Step 2.
6. Use Flip 3D to make the program you started in Step 1 the active window.
7. Use Windows Flip to make the note created when you started the program in Step 2 active.
8. Use the taskbar to close the window associated with the program you started in Step 2.
9. Close all of the other open windows.
On Your Own
Thanks for requesting me!

Your study guide is below.

Kind regards,
Susan

I clicked on Start, then All programs. Then I hovered over the menu entries until I reached Windows Media Player. Then I clicked on that.

I clicked on Start, then All Programs, and then Accessories. I hovered over each menu item until I found Sticky Notes.

I clicked on Start then Help and Support, and typed in Sticky Notes.

There were 10 results. The first one seemed most relevant “Using Sticky Notes”. There was one about changes to Sticky Notes in this version of Windows, and a few that were generally about desktop gadgets. The others seemed completely irrelevant.

I hovered my mouse over each button. The one on the left is “new note”. The one on the right is “Delete Note”.

I used “Windows key” plus Tab to cycle through my open applications to Windows Media Player. When it was in front, I let go of the Windows Key.

I used “Windows key” plus Tab to cycle through my open applications to the open Sticky Note. When it was in front, I let go of the Windows Key.

I right-clicked on the Sticky Notes icon on the taskbar, then chose “Close Window”.

9. Close all of the other open windows.

I used the taskbar to make “Help” active, then closed it by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner. I then used the taskbar to make Windows Media Player active, and closed it by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Also I need the techniqual difficulties of this assignment and how and when I could use this in the real world
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.