Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Describe at least two suitable WAN technologies for each of

Describe at least two suitable WAN technologies for each of Wilkes’s three connectivity situations: office-to-office, mobile user-to-office, and home-to-office. What options do you recommend above all and why and how can we say about ensuring secure connections from home and mobile users? For each situation, which protocols are preferred over others?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.

Feel free to request me anytime. Just put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of your post or, even better, bookmark my weblink at and use the question box on my page - still put the "For TeacherGreg" in the front of the post so it is directly sent to me.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where do i find the answer. i don't see the answer any where. i want to rate the answer but i can't find it.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Did you answer my question? I don't see an answer anywhere. please reply asap. thank you.

Copy and paste the above link into your browser to download the document. For some reason you must be unable to click on the links above that I had posted with the "Click Here"