David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications

Network Design PaperUMUC has recently acquired a building

Network Design Paper UMUC has recently acquired a building in Frederick, Maryland. This new building will house some administrative offices, lecture rooms, library, and computer labs. Building dimensions: Length: 240 Feet Width: 95 Feet Height: 30 Feet Design Paper.docx

Hi, it will be a pleasure to help you

Hello, my name isXXXXX for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

Has the deadline passed for this project or do you still have time left to complete - if so, what is the deadline?

If you would like me to try and help, is there anything else you can add to your original post giving me more details. You can upload any files using the paper clip icon in the tool bar here at JustAnswer or by using a file sharing site like or and sharing the link here. I may not be able to answer all of the components of your question but possibly some of them.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful week.

with your homework today. Feel free to request
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank a lot, the deadline is Sunday 5 PM

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when will you think it will be done?

Thanks for updating,

I looked this over more, along with your new info, and this is outside of my area and I know there are some professionals here that would have a better grasp on developing this network design for you.

I will opt out and move to the top of the list and message a couple of others who might have the time to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications