R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

FOR RRjha:Can you help me with this assigment below:Analyze,

FOR RRjha:

Can you help me with this assigment below:

Analyze, design, and document a simple program that utilizes a good design process and incorporates sequential, selection and repetitive programming statements as well as at least one function call and the use of at least one array. The specific problem you need to solve for the final project is: Design a program that will allow a user to Input a list of your family members along with their age and state where they reside. Determine and print the average age of your family and print the names of anyone who live in Texas.

Project Deliverables:
There are two deliveries for this project. 1. The first delivery is the project plan which provides your problem statements, problem analysis, and how it will comply with the project specifications. (2) The Second delivery will be your completed project design along with your code comments and comprehensive test plan.

Format:
Project plan format and length:
The documentation describing your analysis and test plan should be written using Microsoft Word. The font size should be 12 point. The page margins should be 1 inch. The paragraphs should be formatted with double line or single line spacing. Any figures, tables, equations should be neatly labeled. All references should use APA style.

Thanks for the request. I could help with problem analysis and program. You may then format or reword them to meet the project specifications. Also, by program does it mean pseudocode or a raptor program? And any idea on what sort of test plan it's asking for?

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Pseudo code, and by test plan, we need to be able to state how the program will be executed with desired results. We have to include a hierarchy chart for part two . I'm willing to ask for part two in another question but part two has to conform with the requirements of part two.
Can I get this by 10pm on Thursday?
Ok. Please post a new request for part two. I'll have it ready by tomorrow night.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I must have missed your response last night , but as soon as I recieve part one... I will stick to what I said and post a question for part 2.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Reading back through the thread, I meant :

Pseudo code, and by test plan, we need to be able to state how the program will be executed with desired results. We have to include a hierarchy chart for part two . I'm willing to ask for part two in another question but part two has to conform with the requirements of part one.

Ok, I'll post the first part tonight.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok,

Ok, I'll send it in a few hours
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok, well I hope I get it before 8am.., I will check back then. Thank you

Sure
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How do you want me to state part 2, when I submit the question? Do you want me to copy part 2 in the subject, when I ask the new question?

Just write 'For RRJha' in the question and send it

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No thank you, XXXXX XXXXX just did... I labeled it for RRHJA..part two.

Didn't receive it. Is the question in homework category?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes

Can't see it, please copy question page's http address and post here.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I dont know whats going on with just answer.... I just see where they have taken a deposit, but I don't see my part 2 question, I just asked you. How can we fix this????

(2) The Second delivery will be your completed project design along with your code comments and comprehensive test plan.

Format:
Project plan format and length:

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have just now posted the question again, and will have to ask for a refund to the first one, I posted this morning since they will be charging me twice for the same question... part 2, but I have to leave now, so I will have to fix that when I return. Do you see the question?

Received the question.

I'm still not seeing the question which you first sent today. It's not even showing in your profile. Only two questions are open in your profile, this one and the other one that I just received.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The first one, I was already charged for and I gave you a bonus. I asked part two at 7:15, but If I see a double charge I will just refer to customer service thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok,