R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

FOR RRjha:Can you help me with this assigment below:Analyze,

FOR RRjha:

Can you help me with this assigment below:

Analyze, design, and document a simple program that utilizes a good design process and incorporates sequential, selection and repetitive programming statements as well as at least one function call and the use of at least one array. The specific problem you need to solve for the final project is: Design a program that will allow a user to Input a list of your family members along with their age and state where they reside. Determine and print the average age of your family and print the names of anyone who live in Texas.

Project Deliverables:
There are two deliveries for this project. 1. The first delivery is the project plan which provides your problem statements, problem analysis, and how it will comply with the project specifications. (2) The Second delivery will be your completed project design along with your code comments and comprehensive test plan.

Format:
Project plan format and length:
The documentation describing your analysis and test plan should be written using Microsoft Word. The font size should be 12 point. The page margins should be 1 inch. The paragraphs should be formatted with double line or single line spacing. Any figures, tables, equations should be neatly labeled. All references should use APA style.
Category: Homework
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the request. I could help with problem analysis and program. You may then format or reword them to meet the project specifications. Also, by program does it mean pseudocode or a raptor program? And any idea on what sort of test plan it's asking for?

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pseudo code, and by test plan, we need to be able to state how the program will be executed with desired results. We have to include a hierarchy chart for part two . I'm willing to ask for part two in another question but part two has to conform with the requirements of part two.
Can I get this by 10pm on Thursday?
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Please post a new request for part two. I'll have it ready by tomorrow night.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I must have missed your response last night , but as soon as I recieve part one... I will stick to what I said and post a question for part 2.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Reading back through the thread, I meant :

Pseudo code, and by test plan, we need to be able to state how the program will be executed with desired results. We have to include a hierarchy chart for part two . I'm willing to ask for part two in another question but part two has to conform with the requirements of part one.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll post the first part tonight.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok,

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll send it in a few hours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, well I hope I get it before 8am.., I will check back then. Thank you

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Sure
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How do you want me to state part 2, when I submit the question? Do you want me to copy part 2 in the subject, when I ask the new question?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Just write 'For RRJha' in the question and send it

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No thank you, XXXXX XXXXX just did... I labeled it for RRHJA..part two.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Didn't receive it. Is the question in homework category?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Can't see it, please copy question page's http address and post here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I dont know whats going on with just answer.... I just see where they have taken a deposit, but I don't see my part 2 question, I just asked you. How can we fix this????

(2) The Second delivery will be your completed project design along with your code comments and comprehensive test plan.

Format:
Project plan format and length:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have just now posted the question again, and will have to ask for a refund to the first one, I posted this morning since they will be charging me twice for the same question... part 2, but I have to leave now, so I will have to fix that when I return. Do you see the question?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Received the question.

I'm still not seeing the question which you first sent today. It's not even showing in your profile. Only two questions are open in your profile, this one and the other one that I just received.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The first one, I was already charged for and I gave you a bonus. I asked part two at 7:15, but If I see a double charge I will just refer to customer service thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok,