Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Business Law questions

I have a couple of questions and I am hoping someone can help.

I have 3 hours to answer these question. Thank you for your help

1. What is intellectual property? What are copyrights, trademarks, and patents and why are they protected by the law?

2. Sandy mails a letter back to Andrea that she has signed; the letter makes reference to a car Andrea has for sale and Andrea’s desired price. When Andrea later delivers the car to Sandy, Sandy returns the car, claiming she does not want the car and that they did not have a contract, so she is not bound to keep the car. Andrea, however, claims they do have a contract and wants to enforce said contract for the price of the car. What standard would the court use to determine whether there is a contract between the parties for the sale of the car?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.