Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
19873544

Can I get some help with Accounting Homework?

Welcome.

Please post your question so that I can help you.

Regards

Linda
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Planning for capital investments is an important function of management. You are responsible for considering purchasing new equipment for $450,000. It is expected that the equipment will produce net annual cash flows of $55,000 over its 10-year useful life. Annual depreciation will be $45,000. Compute the cash payback period. (1) Explain the pros and cons of using this method to evaluate a capital expenditure (10 points) and (2) show all computations required to arrive at the correct solution. (15 points).

Allgood Inc. has fixed costs of $480,000. It has a unit selling price of $6, unit variable cost of $4.50, and a target net income of $1,500,000. Compute the required sales in units to achieve its target net income. (1) Explain how the analysis is to be performed (10 points) and (2) Show all computations required to arrive at the correct answer.

Financial statement analysis is used by investors, creditors and managers of business to evaluate the operation and health of the business. This information is in part the basis for decision making. (1) Identify ratios used to evaluate the profitability of a company (10 points) and (2) provide an example of how the results of this analysis could be used to make business decisions.

Whats your deadline for these questions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have less than two hours. I'd like to have them as soon as possible. I am happy to rate highly if you return quickly and with good detail. Can you do this?

I am doing this and will post the solution ASAP.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.