Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Suppose you were going to create your own study to examine

Suppose you were going to create your own study to examine what course-delivery format (online, blended, or face-to-face) leads to the best performance in a psychological statistics class. For the study respond to the following:

What is your research question?
What is your hypothesis (both null and alternate)?
Is this a qualitative or quantitative design and why?
Is this a descriptive, correlational, or experimental design and why?
What would be an example of a variable for this study that could be measured on a nominal scale? Ordinal scale? Interval scale? Ratio scale?
Once you have collected your data, would you use inferential or descriptive statistics and why?
Create a sample frequency distribution for one of the variables. Choose either a simple or grouped frequency distribution and explain your choice.

By Sunday,Febuary 24, submit your responses to the M1: Assignment 3 Dropbox.

Assignment 3 Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Listed the research question. 2
Listed both the null and alternate hypothesis. 4
Explained whether it utilizes a qualitative or quantitative design. 4
Explained whether it utilizes a descriptive, correlational, or experimental design. 6
Provided examples of a variable that could be measured on a nominal scale, ordinal scale, interval scale, and ratio scale. 8
Explained why inferential or descriptive statistics would be used. 4
Created a frequency distribution for one variable choosing either a simple or grouped frequency distribution, and explained choice. 8
Used current APA standards. 4
Total: 40

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the information! I will still need to study your answers although you brought some light into my mind on the subject. Thank you again and I will brobably be asking you more questions later. Mike.

No problem. I am glad it helped and if you have any questions on it, this thread is still open for followup if you need it.

Please feel free to request me anytime - just put "For TeacherGreg" at the front of your new post so it is directly routed to me and the other professionals know you are seeking my services.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok will do, thank you again until next time.