Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

Wind is included along with gravity, water, and ice as an agent

Wind is included along with gravity, water, and ice as an agent of erosion. In many areas of natural beauty, statements are often made that credit wind as having sculpted the landscape. Briefly discuss the importance of wind as an agent of erosion, and explain why such statements are probably inaccurate.
2) At one time it was thought that the deep-ocean trenches at subduction zones would be a good place for disposal of high-level radioactive waste. Why is this not a good idea? Explain what can happen at a subduction zone and what might occur if the waste were buried there. (Hint: see oceanic-continental convergence.)
Thanks for the second question. I have to leave in an hour, and won't be back to the office until this evening.

How soon do you need this answer?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This Thursday or friday

Perfect! Thanks.
Can the responses be the same file or do you need two files?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

need two files

Thanks for your prompt response.

Will do.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Glad you were able to retrieve this. Was it what you were looking for? Please remember to rate me so that I am paid. Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

very sorry for not replying on time, just so busy, still have more question coming your way and is going to be two files also, will send you the questions as soon as posible

Thanks. I appreciate it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just sent you another questions did u get it

Not yet. I'll keep looking.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

let me try to resend it

sorry, nothing yet. Try again, sometimes the site goes down for no reason known to us.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am sending it again

1} How are faults, foci (plural of focus), and epicenters related? Faults that are experiencing no active creep (relatively consistent yet minor movements) may be considered “safe.” Rebut or defend this statement with what you have learned so far about faults

2} Discuss volcanic hazards. Although commonly thought to be associated with most volcanic eruptions (by the general public), lava is rarely responsible for the loss of life. Which hazards would tend to be more deadly? Finally, indicate and discuss those hazards that are a direct result of a volcanic eruption as well as those hazards that are indirectly linked. (Hint: think of “indirectly associated” hazards as “side effects.”)

3} Contrast the philosophies of Catastrophism and Uniformitarianism. What are the major differences in how each philosophy addresses the age of the Earth? Finally, while neither philosophy should be taken too literally, which philosophy has been deemed more accurate by the scientific community? Why?

The questions are fine, but they need their own listing. I'll start on them, but need to wait for the listing to submit them.
When you list the new questions on their own listing, will you need three files again?

Let me know when you have them posted. The answers are completed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please I need three files

I really need this sent to me as a new question. Just Answer's policy is to have one question per listing. You have attached the new one to this old one. You can just send a new listing to my attention and since this is 3 questions, you should value them at $90.

If there is a question about this process, please let me know. I have the answers done and just need a place to send them.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That's fine and you can treat the questions as three if that resolve things.

then you can charge me for three questions then

I guess I'm not being clear. You can't post your new questions here. This question is closed.

You have to open a new post. Then post the three questions to my attention on the new posting.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay will do that

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here