David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

LogicPro - I have a Network assignment that requires a setup

Customer Question

LogicPro -
I have a Network assignment that requires a setup for 300 host IP addresses for one Video division of your eastern branch and the 250 are for the sales division. Each of these assets are spread out among four buildings, the divisions are dispersed throughout the four buildings. In addition to our Sales and Video divisions, there are 25 systems in a special grouping for vendors (which cannot have access to our internal network. We have 60 printers and 25 servers. Again, unfortunately, these are not all located in one building and you need to draft a plan to segregate the data from each other and ensure that I can put ACLs in place to limit their access to one another.
I can provide additional information separately when conatcted by you.
Kris,
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.

My apologies. I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you. I will help you with your other programming questions though.

Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

is David L., Engineer avaliable

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me. Please post the additional details you mentioned above.

Also, by when do you need it completed?

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can i email you the assignment separately?

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Just Answer does not support email communications however you could post it to Mediafire at the link below:

click here

Then copy and paste the download link here and once I have downloaded the document you could delete the document or set it to "private."
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

David, when i leave work i can post to mediafire link

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
That will be fine. I will check back for the link to the document later today.

Thanks.

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

David,

Here is the link to the documents.

http://www.mediafire.com/?x4s7otigcu2d2vw,7vrchhhld4abh5e

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I have downloaded the documents and am reviewing them now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

David,

Have you finished reviewing the documents?

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Yes I have reviewed the documents. By when do you need it completed?

Also, do you have information regarding the number of network hosts in each building?

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is the 5th of march too soon?

Also, the totals for the video and the sales divisions can be broken out between the four buildings, or close to it.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
I believe I can complete it by then.

The example uses large subnets that can support up to over 500 network hosts. However, in a real network that would be divided into smaller subnets to contain broadcast traffic in order to preserve network performance. So really my question is whether or not it is expected that subnets will be created for each building. If so then knowing the number of networks hosts in each building will help.

Thanks,

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That information was not provided
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
That's ok and should not be a problem. I will start work on it.

David.
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

Please click the link below to download the report:

click here

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey David,

Do i leave feedback before i download the file. just checking because the link is not currently working.

kris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

David,

Can you repost the document? I don't know what i did wrong to download the file.

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the delay. I am away from my computer so will upload it to another site and post another link tomorrow morning.

David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks

Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
David L., Engineer
Experience: 20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you David. your work is great.