Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

" Please help me " ill pay more if possible

i need the answers to writing skills assignment 007868 pennfoster i need the answers to part 2 writing process 007118 pennfoster i need the answers to exam 8 spanish 389808 pennfoster i need the answers to exam 10 spanish 389810 pennfoster i need the answers to exam 12 spanish 389812 pennfoster in your own words and your own answers that no one has used before to the best of your ability... i been trying and try for over an year and can never get the spanish and im not good in writing at all or spanish

Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, James and welcome to Just Answer.

I can definitely help you with the Spanish exams, and it's possible I may be able to help with the others, also, but you will need to list each exam as a separate question to my attention (begin your post with "For Cher Only") for the same offer amount of this question. I will send you the answers to exam 389812 first, but need to know if you need the entire exam, including the audio parts from the CD and if so, which story or stories you are required to translate and/or summarize, as there are a few different ones, and it varies by exam.

If you can supply this information for the other Spanish exams (808 and 810) as well, it will enable me to send you the best answers.

Once I receive your additional details, I will begin work on the Spanish exam (812) for you.

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, James.

Please click HERE to download the answers for exam 389812. Let me know if you have a different story than the one I included. Also, let me know if the exam questions changed at all, since I did it last. Thanks!

Please let me know after you have successfully downloaded the file and saved it to your computer.

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply' and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

I see that you've read my answer. Was that the correct story, or did your exam have a different one? Please let me know. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

I have the other two Spanish exams waiting to send to you. Please let me know when you'll be ready to receive them, after posting a new question to my attention, beginning with "For Cher Only". Thanks!

Also, please let me know if you have downloaded the other exam I sent you, and if the story is correct and if you have any questions about the exam, before rating. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

exam 38980800

Part 4

Instructions: Listen to the passage and fill in the blanks with the words that you hear.You’ll hear the

poem two times.

En la 11. ___________ te llamé.

De la oscuridad me llamaste.

Reconocí tu 12. ___________.

Reconociste la mia.

“Vente para acá,” 13. ___________.

Tape 4, Side B Examination

67

Respondiste: “¿Dónde estás, papá? No te 14. ___________ .”

“ 15. ___________ Estoy aquí,” dije.

“Tengo miedo,” dijiste.

“No, 16. ___________ . Espérate. Vengo a donde estás.”

“Está oscuro. No veo 17. ___________. 18. ___________ miedo.”

“No tengas miedo, hijito. 19. ___________ vengo.”

“Pronto, papá. Te 20. ___________ .”

Part 2—Translation

Directions: Write the English for the underlined words.

Temprano un sábado por la mañana, (6) un pescador y su (7) hijo salieron a pescar. Puesto que a los

pescadores no les gusta hablar (8) mucho, (9) los hombres en nuestro cuento estaban tan callados

como los (10) peces. (11) Solamente al mediodía, cuando las nubes aparecieron en el horizonte, el hijo

le dijo al padre: «Parece que va a llover.» (12) El padre levantó la vista hacia el cielo y movió la cabeza

en señal de aprobación. Pero no dijo ni una palabra. (13) Un día pasó de esa manera. El domingo

tomaron un descanso. Pero como de costumbre, no se dijeron nada. El lunes fueron de nuevo a pescar,

pero todavía en (14) silencio. Así pasaron el martes, el miércoles, el jueves, y el viernes, todos pasaron

de la misma manera. No fue sino hasta el viernes por la noche, cuando empezó a llover fuerte, que el

padre se secó (15) la frente con su mano y dijo: «Sí, tienes razón.»

writing

1. Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your composition should be

three to five paragraphs long. It should contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.

a. Argue for or against the limitation of speed limits.

b. Explain why a certain sport is your favorite.

c. Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer.

d. Analyze the best way to buy a car, mow a lawn, or prepare a meal.

e. Describe a memorable day in your life.

2. Write a letter of complaint. Follow the rules for a business letter, and use the full-block style.

The complaint may be about anything you wish (such as malfunctioning equipment, poor

building maintenance, or disruptive noises from a nearby office). You can base your letter

on a true experience, or you can make up all the details you need.

but the composition has to be in your own words that no one has used or submitted such as something you maybe have wrote in the past tense for someone else of that nature

WRITING ASSIGNMENT: PART 3

Using everything you have learned from this course, finish the paper

you began in Part 1 and revised in Part 2. Your final essay should be

between 750 and 2,500 words long. If you are typing your paper, using

a font equivalent to Times New Roman 12, with standard oneinch

margins and double spacing, your paper should be between

three and ten pages.

Before submitting your work for grading, be sure the paper follows a

logical order, and check your writing to make sure you are sticking to

a single point of view. Make certain that you are offering your personal

experience, and remember that factual and/or generalized information

is not acceptable. Do your best to add a hook to the beginning

of your essay, and try to give your writing punch.

As you work on this writing assignment, use all of the ideas

discussed in this course. Then, as you revise, refer to

Writing

Skills, Part 1

to double-check your usage and grammar.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, James and thanks for your reply, with information about your other exams.

As I mentioned, I will be happy to help you with all three Spanish exams, but as per site rules, each exam must be listed separately as a new question.

I can send you the answers to Spanish 389808, when you list it as a new, separate question in this category, 'Homework', directed to my attention, by beginning it with 'For Cher'.

I can also help you with Writing Skills Part 2--007118, if you also post it as a new, separate question for me, beginning with "For Cher".

Unfortunately, I will be unable to help with Writing Skills Part 3, which you can post in our Writing Homework Category and another expert will be able to help.

First, please let me know if you have received the answers to exam 389812, which I sent you last night, and if 'Papá Siempre Tiene La Razón' was the correct story on your exam. I cannot continue to help you with the rest of your exams until you provide positive feedback on the answer I have already sent you and let me know if the story was the right one.

Thanks very much; I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

im ready for the answers to the other Spanish exams, thanks so much, when I was listening to the cd, I forgot what the story was based on, but I proof read it, and submitted it, hopefully my teacher don't say I cheated because if it's the same answer already submitted by another student, i'll flunk =,(

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James and you're most welcome!

It would have been helpful to know the name of the story from the cd before I sent the answer, that's why I asked about it last night. Let's hope you have submitted the right one. : )

I have the other answers ready to send you, but as I mentioned, per site rules, you will need to open a new and separate question with exam 389808. Just begin your question with "For Cher Only", and I will send my answer to you, there.

Thanks very much!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so if I ask for more questions to be answered, i'll have to pay 60 $ again for each question if I may ask kindly

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, James.

You can choose your offer amount for any additional questions you open. It doesn't have to be the same as your present one, but it's dependent on the amount of work which needs to be done on each exam. I can't advise you on the offer amount; that has to be your decision.

However, if you would be so kind as to post two separate new questions (the Spanish one you listed the questions for, here--389808 and the Writing Process part 2--007118) to my attention (For Cher Only), I will be happy to answer them. Just to give you an idea based on what other clients have paid in the past for this type of work: $30 for the Spanish 389808 and $60 for the Writing Process part 2---007118. I can have the Spanish for you tonight and the Writing Process for you later tonight or possibly tomorrow.

Thanks very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so if it's 30$ for each exam, I thought I was paying 60$ for all those exams I mentioned earlier .... instead I paid 60$ for 1 exam basically ?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, James.

All the exams you requested in this one question involve a great deal of work, most especially exam 007868, which requires(NNN) NNN-NNNNwords. That's why it was suggested you post that one separately in our 'Writing Homework' category, because that is a writing assignment.

The other Writing Process part 2 exam also involves a great deal of writing and should be posted in the same Writing category, and I'm willing to help you with that one if you direct it to me--request me to answer it. I've done it many time before and promise you an original answer.

Of the three Spanish questions you need answered, I already sent you one and am ready to send the other one you listed with the questions. In order to be fairly compensated for my time and work, being paid a portion of your offer amount by the site, I suggested the other amounts for the remaining questions. As I mentioned, the amount is up to you.

However, I will send you the answers to other Spanish exam (808) in a short while, on this page. After you receive that and provide positive feedback, I will be more than happy to answer the Writing Process part 2 for you, if you open it as a new question to my attention, beginning with "For Cher". Is that acceptable to you?

I'll be back in touch with you soon.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best wishes,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes ma'am, that's cool ! thank you very very much ! how much is needed for the writing assignments if I may ask kindly, just for those 2 alone if I may ask kindly ma'am?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Here are the answers to Spanish exam 808: CLICK

Please let me know after you have successfully downloaded the file and saved it to your computer. Thanks!

I can only speak for the one writing assignment I can help you with, Writing Process Part 2. When you open a new question for me with that assignment, beginning with "For Cher", I feel an offer amount of $40 would be fair, as two compositions are involved and this (or more) is the amount I've received in the past for this assignment.

I already explained that, unfortunately, I won't be able to help with the longer writing assignment, due to time constraints, but you can post it as a new question in our Writing Homework category for other experts.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

Just checking in with you to find out if you successfully downloaded the last file I sent you with the answers to Spanish exam 808 and if you still need the other exams you mentioned in your question, which I told you I could help with (389810 and 007118).

I'd appreciate it if you would please let me know so I can begin work on them as soon as possible. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes ma'am! I haven't downloaded it yet, I will as soon as I get to my computer! And yes the writing as well! ! Soon as I get to the computer ill enter the information you'll need, and I'll take it from there, thanks!!
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your reply and please let me know when you have downloaded the file.

Please keep in mind that we discussed you posting the writing process question as a new, separate question for me (begin your post with "For Cher"), with an offer amount of $40, due to the large amount of original writing that is involved.

I'll look forward to hearing from you soon! Laughing

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

EXAMINATION
38981000
Spanish Study Unit 5
Tape 5, Side B

did you ever give me the answers for this as well if i may ask kindly, i think i have to listen to the c.d. and write everything word for word and use a translator for the paragraphs

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James and thanks very much for your Excellent rating. I appreciate it!

No, I did not give you the answers for Spanish exam 810 yet. Do you only need the parts from the cd or the entire exam?

Please allow me a short time to check my resources on this exam and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The entire exam if its possible
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

Penn Foster has been known to change their exam questions and/or the order of the exam questions, so if you could post the entire exam here, we'll be sure we're both looking at the same thing so all the answers match up.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ohhhhh , you're right....

EXAMINATION
38981000
Spanish Study Unit 5
Tape 5, Side B

Part 1—Sentence Translation
Directions: Write the following sentences in Spanish.
1. I’m very proud of my son.
2. He can spell his name backward and forward.
3. What’s his name?
4. How much does a new car cost in America?
5. You must be very rich.

Part 2—Translation
Part 3—Dictation and Listening Comprehension
The listening passage for this examination consists of two poems.You’ll hear the poems three times.
These poems are to be written in Spanish as you hear them spoken on the tape. As you listen, write
what you hear on scrap paper. Make any corrections necessary and transfer your final version to the
answer sheet. Send that version only for grading. Do not send your rough copies to the school.
First Poem:
___________________________________________________________________________________
Second Poem:

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i dont understand the 2 poems at the end, was that supposes to be a paragraph or is that o.k. what you wrote if i may ask kindly ma'am ?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

Thanks for your patience. I was offline when you replied.

The directions are to write the two poems in Spanish, which you hear on the cd.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it wont let me download the file for the answers, i only reviewed the answers through my smart phone, sorry about that

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This file is currently set to private.

When a file is set to private by its owner only the owner of the file can access it. If you are the owner of the file please log into your account to access this file.

is what it says when i try to download it, sorry

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

Sorry about that. The file is accessible to you now. Please just let me know when you have downloaded it to your computer and saved it. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This file is currently set to private.

is what it says when i try to download it, sorry again.... I need a copy of that last exam one more time and thanks for everything

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!