Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
44340502

Create a chart that compares and contrasts the requirements

Customer Question

Create a chart that compares and contrasts the requirements of NBPTS, those standards specific to your state, CEC, INTASC, and the NCLB Highly Qualified Teacher. My State is NJ and all I have to spend is Fifty Dollars, can someone help me?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will continue to wait for a reply . Please try to have someone answer as soon as they can!

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert if you do not find someone to answer my question please return my 60.00$ ASAP! By Wednesday 2/27/2013

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. I am not a Professional ("Expert") who answers questions, I am a Moderator. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the homework professionals here at JustAnswer.

Can you send the information to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model, would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Also, what is the deadline to get the resource to you?

Let me know.

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Greg, Thank you so much for getting back to me. All I need is a simple contrast and compare chart. I will gladely accept a new model document. I will need by Thurs. Fri the latest.

Thanks

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. I will have this ready for you by Thursday evening, midnight EST.

Thanks so much!

Gwyn
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you still need this. I can have it ready for you later this evening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Gwyn,

Yes I still need the information. I will need it when you stated Thursday 12:00am est.

Thanks

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
OK, great! I wanted to make sure. I will have by midnight.

Thanks so much,

Gwyn
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience: *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Gwyn,

I'm unable to open your information on my request. Can you resend in a word attachment.

Thanks,

Ivis Quann

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. It is a word document. To open the file, copy and paste the link into your web address bar at the top of your screen. Let me know if you have any trouble.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Gwyn,

It is still taking a long while to come up. Can you just send the word document to my email address? XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Thanks

Ivis

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
I can't send it to your email because Experts are only allowed to communicate with customers here. Give me a moment and I will try something else.
Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.

See if this one works for you:

https://www.box.com/s/3bd0f6i5fhb2komdktmo

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
Did that work? If it didn't, I will try something else.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That worked! Thank you for all of your help!

Thank you

Ivis Quann

Expert:  Gwyn replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome!