R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

VB Program

Attachment: 2013-02-23_191039_project.docx

Attachment: 2013-02-23_191057_grading_rubric.xlsx

VB Program I need this back by March 2nd

Category: Homework
Expert:  JBryan42 replied 1 year ago.

JBryan42 :

Welcome back to JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you with this project.

JBryan42 :

I've taken a look at your included files I can do this for you, but this is going to take a bit of time to complete. I may need to resubmit it ay a price that I hope we could both be comfortable with. Is that ok with you?

Customer:

Yes that is fine, let me know.

JBryan42 :

I've sent the suggested price. Please let me know if this is acceptable.

JBryan42 :

It looks like you may have decided that was too high of a price. I'll do it for what you have listed . I've actually already been working on it so I really would rather not lose out on the work I've already done.

JBryan42 :

Let me know what you decide

Customer:

I never got your suggested price sorry.

Customer:

I got the suggested price, I can't afford that much. I can move it up to 65. Would that be alright? Also for some reason I am stuch in chat mode and it says my question has been answered and I don't know how to edit the price because of this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
I still want this expert to answer my question, I just want it to be listed as not answered yet because it hasn't been answered.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you going to continue working on my question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want JBryan to continue working in this question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I need someone to answer this question. JBryan42 was working on it but he hasn't gotten back to me. I would like him to work on it still if he can.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Relist: Incomplete answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

I could help with this, but it would be time taking. If you could add $25 as bonus, I'd try to finish it and send to you by tonight. Let me know.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It doesn't have to be tonight but I will definitely give you a bonus of 25 dollars. I don't need it back until saturday.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thanks. I'll have it ready before the deadline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how is it coming?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Working through, I'd let you know if I need any additional information.

Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

I'm finished with the GUI and validation part, only calculation and display remains. I'll send it today. It was very much time taking, so I hope you'd up the bonus to $50. I'm being honest in the offer and you'd see that when you'll review the project. I didn't think it would take so long when I undertook the project

Let me know.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will update the bonus. Thank you very much.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech