R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

For ATLPROG only : In this assignment, you will design a

For ATLPROG only :
In this assignment, you will design a program to perform the following task:
Write a program, using functions, that calculates the area and perimeter of a rectangle whose dimensions (Length and width) are provided by a user.

Before attempting this exercise, be sure you have completed all of chapter 8 and course module readings, participated in the weekly conferences, and thoroughly understand the examples throughout the chapter. There are 3 main components of your submission including the problem analysis, program design and documentation, and sample test data.

1. Provide your analysis for the following problem statement: You need to write a program that calculates the area and perimeter of a rectangle whose dimensions (Length and width) are provided by a user.
Your analysis should be clearly written and demonstrate your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Be sure to include what is the required output? What is the necessary input and how you will obtain the required output from the given input? Also, include your variable names and definitions. Be sure to describe any necessary formulas and sample calculations.

2. Provide your program design for the problem you analyzed for calculating and displaying the area and perimeter of a rectangle. Always work for modular design where possible. Be sure to use separate functions for calculating the area and perimeter of the rectangle. Other subprograms for Input and Output should be included as needed. Be sure to describe the fundamental tasks (i.e., things your program must do) needed to solve the problem so you can use a modular design. Provide pseudocode of your overall design that includes the Main module and the order of the module calls, and a Hierarchy chart for the program (see figure 3.8 page 148). Finally, display the flow charts (using Raptor, or your favorite graphics editor) for each module. (See figure 5.3 page 225 as an example.)
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  jatechexpert replied 1 year ago.
hi

i am Jatechexpert

i can help you on this

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you a programmer?
hi
yes

do you need this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I need this by midnight today, have you reviewed all the requirements?
hi

yes

i will give it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you done this assignment before? If so I don't want anyone else's work that is posted on the Internet . Thank you
hi

i will give you the correct answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Im still waiting for my answer... do i have to ask someone else?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
He didnt respond to the question on time, so I have to go to someone else.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its already late, so I would like to request an expert that I worked with before....RRjha,

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking. I'll work over this and send the solution to you by tonight.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Welcome!
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Please download zip file below

https://www.box.com/s/6divbyrj5j58v506lx8u

Let me know if you need help with any other questions.

Just add 'RRJha' at the start of your new question to ask for me.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX reveiw your answer, I tried to open on my phone but cant see it all. I will get back with you in an hour when I arrive home and im able to see the answer.

Thank you for your patience and help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RRjha.... the find and get command are not covered in our chapters.

Would we be using the calculate and set cmd???? This is for pseudo progamming? Im not sure of what to ask, but I know that we havent used the show, find or get cmd.... Help Embarassed

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it's for pseudo programming. In pseudo code, we could use any term that makes sense, as there are no set rules or keywords. You're good to go with those terms.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RRjha please change the terms to the ones, I've stated. I cant submit something that is not within our chapters. Thats why im asking you to edit the terms.... he specifically wanted us to use the call, calculate and set cmd. The raptor file looks great, so I don't need that changed. Using your terms will definately put a spot light on me, since those are not even in our reading. Thank you in advance.......

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
No problem. I'll make the change and get back to you soon.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you..........

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Anytime
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech