Martin, Physicist
Experience:  20+ years of research, engineering and teaching

For MartinIf Martin can help with this request Id like

For Martin

If Martin can help with this request I'd like him to accept it. Thank you.

1.Please explain how medical magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) exploits the magnetic properties of the nucleus.
2.Please explain how a sound is actually a form of energy? In what medium do sound waves travel?
3. Considering, A current is connected to 115-volt power source. If a current of 5 amps flows in the wire, what is the resistance of the circuit?
4. Considering where your electrical power is generated. Does your local utility buy additional power from some other source? What kind of fuel or energy is used to drive the turbines? Are there pollution controls that restrict the use of certain kinds of fuels at your local power plant?
5. Please identify at least THREE everyday examples of waves that travel through each of the following:

a. solids
b. liquids
c. gases

6.Please explain, in what ways do different kinds of seismic waves differ from waves on water?
7.Please explain, why are the X-rays used for medical diagnosis?
8.Please explain, what other wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation are used in medicine?
9.Please explain, what is the wavelength of the carrier wave used by your favorite radio station?
Thanks for requesting me! I'll be happy to help you with these questions. Since there are nine of them, most requiring in-depth explanations, I'd respectfully XXXXX XXXXX eighteen dollar bonus to complete all nine with full detail. If that's OK, I'll get started. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That is fine, Thank you again for the help. Would you be able to complete this by tomorrow evening or earlier?

Yes indeed. I'll get these finished up by tomorrow morning or perhaps tonight! Thanks

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Customer!

I hope you are doing well, and I look forward to working with you again. Just put "For Martin" at the beginning of your question, and I'll be sure to get it.