R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

For ATLPROG OnlyCreate your own Subprogram that uses at least

For ATLPROG Only
Create your own Subprogram that uses at least one input parameter and a return parameter.

You decide the theme.

You should provide the pseudocode and an example Subroutine call.

Be sure to provide an overview of what your subprogram is doing.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hi I will have this ready soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please add a raptor file just like the last time. It doesn't have to be anything extreme. Thank you
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Are you sure raptor is needed for this one ? I have done this one before and dont think a raptor is needed for this one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me look at the requirement again, and I will get back with you in 15 min, thanks
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
sure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I've looked at the requirement again, and this professor requires a raptor file.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok, will do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi is it at all possible that I could receive this by 8pm EST?
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Download Answer Link Please rate my answer I hope you found it to be Excellent !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but this example looks like my assignment 4 that i have to submit, did you use someone elses example from before? I asked for :

I definately cant turn this one in, because it is exactly like my assignment four using length, width and area..

You decide the theme.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh yeah, my professor would never think that i as a basic programmer would think of this.... please use another example for my question.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I could make another example..however you are asking for a raptor...which is not what is being asked in first place for assignment. Like I said I ahve done this entire series for someone else before...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I understand that, but our professor requires raptor, but for this one just provide the program and that will be fine. Thank you

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Does this work - http://ge.tt/6eisovY/v/0?c
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You just supplied me with the same example that I asked you to change
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
I believe I was provided a answer that was previously used and my question was not answered in the way I asked for it. I felt as if I had to go with what he provided me regardless of what I asked. I would like to ask another expert for help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was not happy with the answer provided as I stated to you before length width example looks very similar to the homework I have to submit this week. I asked you to provide a totally different answer but you just sent me to the same link. If we can fix this then I want to give you another chance. I need this by 8am on the 20th.
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.

I'm working on the raptor program. I'll send it to you within an hour.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Im confused are you now working on my question instead of ATLprog?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you know what my question is? Create your own Subprogram that uses at least one input parameter and a return parameter.

You decide the theme.

The question doesnt just consist of a raptor file......

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I first thought you just needed the raptor program as you mentioned earlier.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No, if you look at my original post, .... I asked the question and stated that a raptor file was needed with the puesdocode provided. I also stated that I did not want the example the first programmer provided me with. Are you able to help with this question?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'll do the program and pseudocode for a different example.

Thanks
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

RRJha... I am reviewing your answer now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a question, what is the Read cmd... are you replacing that with the Declare cmd???? I'm not for sure, because we havent even covered the read cmd yet, please clarify. The raptor program looks great.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Read is for user input.

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What does the ^ symbol represent? I need to be able to explain this if asked, since we have yet to use these symbols.

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
Exponent symbol
2^2 = 4
3^2 = 9
10^3 = 1000
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok well i dont understand your set final line of the subprogram, can you rewrite it to come out to mean the same thing?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 1 year ago.
That's the mathematical formula for calculation. You don't have to worry about it.
It's here. I've assumed used n=1

http://qrc.depaul.edu/StudyGuide2009/Notes/Savings%20Accounts/Compound%20Interest.htm

Thanks