Alex
Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
50749495

I need solutions to Part A & B.... ASAP. Beginner Microsoft

I need solutions to Part A & B.... ASAP. Beginner Microsoft Access databases. I can upload or email the two databases and the directions.

Part A & B: Purpose: To demonstrate the ability to create and use queries.
Hello

Can you please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wikisend appears to be having issues. Is there a second option for me to upload the file?

Can you please go to www.ge.tt and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "Copy Link". Click on "Copy Link" to copy the generated link and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://ge.tt/5iBoxjY?c

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply. Best wishes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK, thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert could not answer and did not re-open question to other experts.
Hi, what's your due date on this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
2.5 hours ... I know =\
Will tip to 100 if you can get it done!
Midnight EST???

Just need to be sure. Fairly small window to complete it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, midnight EST.. I know, didn't mean to wait this long.
No problem. I will give it my best shot and see how far I can get!! Will start on it now. I haven't downloaded all the files yet so hang around a bit to make sure I have everything.

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Awesome, thank you!
Ok, working on them now. I have all the files.
Ok, all done with the first one. You can download it here:

http://www.ge.tt/20wHnkY/v/0?c

Thanks
Alex

Also, please confirm that you will indeed be paying the $100.00 tip for the quick turnaround as I'm having to move back my other questions back to help you out. (Which I'm happy to do based on the compensation)

Also, I did confirm the answers are 100% correct. Forgot that :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you! I upped it to $110 - I assume you get that once you close it?

Actually no...it's based on commission. We make more if you pay a bonus as opposed to making the question worth more. I don't get to see all those details just what I make. I'll explain all the details later for next time so you'll know. For this time around it's fine. Right now I just need you to get your answer!

Thanks
Alex
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Awesome - Thank you!!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Alex, Engineer
Experience: BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!!

You're welcome and feel free to request me personally anytime. I appreciate the tip as well!

www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-alex

Thanks
Alex