Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP
Not a Homework Question?
How JustAnswer Works:
Ask an Expert
Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
Get a Professional Answer
Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
Ask follow up questions if you need to.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Gwyn Your Own Question
*Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
Type Your Homework Question Here...
Gwyn is online now
Personality and Social Development (3) Most researchers______Gilligans
This answer was rated:
Personality and Social Development
(3) Most researchers______Gilligan's claim that Kohlberg underestimated the moral maturity of females. (a)support (b)reject (c)are divided over (d)are unaware of
(4) Which young adult is at risk of long-term identity foreclosure or diffusion?
(a)A college graduate who switches majors
(b)An aspiring chef who has no opportunity for culinary training
(c)A young woman with several possible vocational choices
(d)A Peace Corps volunteer
(5) Mastery of gender_______ is associated with the attainment of conservation.
(a)typing (B)equality (c)constancy (d)stereotyping
(6) Elevated heart rate and blood pressure,a depressed immune response, and reduced digestive activity are all outcomes of
(a)social referencing (B) poor prenatal care (C)joint attention (D) Psychological stress
(7) ______ is the only emotion that males express more freely than females in everyday interaction.
(A) Anger (B) Sorrow (C) Embarrassment (D) Envy
(8) Parents of impulsive children can foster conscience development by building a worm affectionate relationship that promotes.
(A) frequent power assertions (B) secure attachment (C) ego development (D) fear and guilt
(9) Dr. Thorne is interested in learning how children come to understand their multifaceted world. In her research,she asks questions like, "when do infants discover that they're separate beings, distinct from other people and objects?"Dr.Throne is studying
(A) social cognition (B) the inner self (C) self-concept (D) social comparisons
(10) Dr.Bouvier observes that bees sacrifice their lives to protect the hive and a dog cowers in the corner after wetting the carpet. Dr.Bouvier concludes that many morally relevant behaviors have evolutionary roots, which is consistent with_______theories of human social behavior.
(A) piaget's (B) social learning (C) biological (D) kohlberg's
(11) In Kohlberg's theory at the________level, moral understanding is based on rewards,punishments, and the power of authority figures.
(A) principled (B) preconventional (C) conventional (D) postconventional
(12) When both parents believe that men are capable of nurturing infants,(A) Mothers devote less time to caregiving, (B) Fathers devote less time to caregiving (C) Fathers devote more time to caregiving (D) the marital relationship tends to suffer,particularly when men spend little time in the caregiver role
(13) Typically, when paired with a boy in a laboratory play session,a two-year-old girl is likely to,
(A) Stand idly by while the boy explores the toys. (B) Assume domineering behavior and tell the boy what to do. (C)actively explore the surroundings (D) play cooperatively with the boy
(14) The_______emphasizes that the broad function of______is to energize behavior aimed at attaining personal goals.
(A) Ethological theory of attachment; reasoning (B) functionalist approach;emotion (C) Goodness-of-fit-model;cognition (D) Synchronous approach;language
(15) A parent who uses imperatives and specific suggestions in everyday life is most likely the parent of a (A) Son (B) Teenager (C) Daughter (D) Son and a Daughter
(16) Both piaget and Kohlberg used a/an _________ procedure to study moral development.
(A) Clinical interviewing (B) Structured observation (C) Cross-sectional (D) Ecological
(17) Baby Eniko grasps her mother's hair,gazes into her eyes, and smiles. These actions bring Eniko into close contact with her mother, which comforts her. According to Bowlby's theory of attachment. Eniko is in the_______phase.
(A) reciprocal relationship (B) clear-cut (C) attachment -in-the -making (D) preattachment
(18) Mischel's research shows that ________ is especially important in teaching children to delay gratification and resist temptation.
(A) the belief -desire theory of mind (B) diverting attention (C) perspective taking (D) reinforcing
(19) Dean associates certain activities, roles amd traits as being typical for either males or females. His associations conform to cultural stereotypes and encompass many gender-linked responses. This is an example of gender.
(A) atypicality (B) roles (C) typing (D) identity
(20)_________ is considered a powerful tool in self-development because it permits children to represent and express the self more clearly.
(A) Language (B) movement (C) A large social network (D) recursive thought
Share this conversation
replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You need to spend $3 to view this post.
to your account and buy credits.
Gwyn and 3 other Homework Specialists are ready to help you
Ask your own question now
Share this conversation
Related Homework Questions
How would you respond to Carol? Describe issues you yourself
For LogicPro - Remote help"
For LogicPro only
Write 5 page on the struggle for civil rights in the United
Stem cells. Your friend had a spinal cord injury after a bad
Firewall Inbound and Outbound Rules, you are given a set-up
Is there an article that shows that people with bipolar
NOT GLENN PLEASE According to what I have read, the prose
I need help with Java HW, i finished it but their are still
A Personal Narrative, you are asked to write a personal
Ask a Tutor
Get a Professional Answer. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
45 Tutors are Online Now
Type Your Homework Question Here...
Terms of Service
Privacy & Security
© 2003-2016 JustAnswer LLC