F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

Need help completing Accounting

Need help completing Accounting T Account for school. Have a trial balance and transactions and need to answer questions using a T-Account format.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
MuhammadCustomer:

Please provide data and your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to send it to you through email or drop box. Can you provide a way in which i could send?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
You can upload the file at www.mediafire.com and provide me the sharing key, also mention your deadline, take care.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Appreciate the site. Here is the sharing site and the deadine is sunday evening. Please let me know i can provide any further direction.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bso6gbv7a588hy7,cwhae5h25jrc2bv
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
There are more than one question and which one you want to be completed, be specific thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'd like to get all questions on question 1 (second sheet) completed on the excel sheet. I'd also like to the the questions on the fourh sheet completed as well. Can you please put the information into the excel sheet and calculate the figures as question 1. I can submit question 2 as another question if you'd like.. let me know what works for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello let me know when you can
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
By what time do u need the answer of Questions 1 and 2 both .
Have a nice day
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Sir,
I appreciate your patience. I need both answers by tomorrow 10 pm EST.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
I will try to provide it by your deadline, but as there are two question and they are both lengthy and tachnical, therefore I have sent fair price to JA management, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can accept the price but i do need it before midnight this evening. Can you get it done?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
How many hours from now, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I need it 12 hours.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Oaky will try my best and will provide you the answer by your deadline, in the meantime, please edit the price, I am starting wroking on it, take care.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do i adjust price?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
There is an edit option availabe where you set the price or you may add the difference as bonus at the time of accpeting the answer thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ILL ADD IT ONCE I ACCEPT. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Okay
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Click here for solution for question 1

I am working on question 2
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Looks good so far.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Have a nice day

Click here for solution for question 2
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience: Experience with chartered accountancy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could you use your help again mate. 48 short answer/multiple choice. Let me know if you are interested.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
You can post the question by adding my name before the question with reasonable fair price, after going through those questions, then I can say whehter they are doable or not, tkae care.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qb9cxwe52wax1aq.. here are the questions.. please let me know what you believe would be a fair price. It's not as labor intensive as the last task.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
The data for last quesion not given, thank.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ae3o7ducxunnnds
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
The assignment comprises of calculation and descriptive in nature, therefore the fair price is $75, take care.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's fair. Thanks and do you anticipate finishing it today?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
I hope that you would have received and reviewed the answer thanks.
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Muhammad,
It was wonderful and thank you..
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome take care.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?4oa9gott8a43y78.. let me know.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
As the assignment is lenghty and technical therefore the fair price is $85, you may post the question as separate question with it fair price and by adding my name before it so it may be answered by me, please also mention your deadline.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
85 is fair. Need it by tomorrow midnight.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Okay I will try my best to answer it by your deadline, take care.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Have a nice day

Click here for solution
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
I hope you would have received and reviewed the answer thanks.
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Excellent work as always. Thanks!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome, take care.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?dq74tylyls65gfo. I need to complete one of the assigned.. Let me know your thoughts and we can work something out on this.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
I will go through and will come back to you soon, take care.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
I have gone through it and I can write for B or C which you want, the length will be around 3-4 pages, double space. The fair price is $85. Please mention your deadline, and also post the assignment as new question with its fair price and by adding my name before the question, so it may be answered by me exclusively, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Either is fine and price is agreed. Deadline is tomorrow at 1 am.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
I will try my best to answer it by your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just wanted to check in and see how it was going?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Will try my best to answer it in next 18 hours, in the mean time please post the question as a new question with its fair price and add my name before it thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any update?
Thanks,
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
Have a nice day

Click here for solution
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just to confirm is there any sort of citations you used? This response will be scanned against anything already written.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
I have done it myself, take care.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I cant open your last question
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is the offer on the last question and it needs to be commpleted by 11:45 pm tonight
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please advise your offer. My deadline is tonight at 1145 PM EST
https://www.mediafire.com/?ntf3lqmlar3ybae
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/multiple-problems/935gh-need-urgent-help-finance-homework.html
Please open the above link thanks.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
For whatever reason it does not give me a way to respond to you on there? When i open the repply fieild these is no way to write back to you on it. Can we use this chat or open a new one?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
post your offer amount here and let me know if you can do it for 11:45 PM tonight
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.
Yes please open a new one and add my name F.Naz before the question and also mention your deadline in hours from now. As it is too lengthy therefore the fair price is $295, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have a lot more in the next two weeks.. its really not bad just multiple choice and some true false.. can you do 150? I have about 7 more of these over the next 6 weeks.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.
Let me check how many hours from now are remaining.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.
Please post the question with fair value of $50 and add $150 as bonus at the time of rating the answer, please add my name F.Naz before your question, I will provide the answers in excel sheet as your word file is in image format therefore the answers may not be given in word file. Please mention your deadline in hours from now, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
10 hours and 20 mins
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.
Okay will do it please post the question as agreed so I could start working on it. I will provide the answers in excel sheet as your word file is in image format therefore the answers may not be given in word file.