BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

look for 20 actions/behaviors that should be avoided. Prepare

look for 20 actions/behaviors that should be avoided. Prepare a document with the title: What NOT to Do When Testifying. Item # XXXXX has been provided for you. After each item, provide a brief statement giving the rational for the item. Use a format similar to that below.

What NOT to Do When Testifying

1.You should NEVER commit perjury while testifying. Perjury is knowingly telling a lie under oath about something that is important to the case. ◦If a PLEO commits perjury while testifying, the officer may lose his/her job, the officer may face imprisonment and a fine, the defendant may be acquitted, and it reflects negatively on the professionalism and integrity of law enforcement.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes thats fine

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name isXXXXX for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

Has the deadline passed for this project or do you still have time left to complete - if so, what is the deadline?

If you would like me to try and help, is there anything else you can add to your original post giving me more details. You can upload any files using the paper clip icon in the tool bar here at JustAnswer or by using a file sharing site like mediafire.com or box.com and sharing the link here. I may not be able to answer all of the components of your question but possibly some of them.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful week.

:-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no other detail. If u could come up with something in let me review it I would let you know if its good or need more
Thanks for the response.

I will put together a resource on this for you today.

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was trying to see if you are writing the essay or should i find somebody to do it. can you let me know asap

I apologize for the delay. For some reason my response to you did not post above. I had an issue arise that evening and moved it open for other professionals to view.

Someone should be with you shortly.

:-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok are you attaching it or you can just send it to my email as an attachment

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Whats going on with this answer or should i try to get someone else to answer this question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
never answer the question when needed it to be done
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes can you have someone else look at it

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can i know by today if you could get me somebody or not

Expert:  BMW MD replied 1 year ago.
I may be able to help, if you are able to ACCEPT my previous answer for you (provided you are satisfied, of course). If you need additional information for the question I answered, please let me know. Thanks.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your accept. I am working on this question for you now. :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thanks

Expert:  BMW MD replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Expert:  BMW MD replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Was the answer what you were looking for? Please let me know if you have any questions... I want you to be satisfied! Smile BMW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it was good.

Expert:  BMW MD replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!