Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

Cher spanish

Cher I want to post 3 assignments for you but it will not let me one is already posted though I said this is for Cherhttp://wikisend.com/download/283080/MOD 7 HUM110.docx

This is the third link  I will pay 40.00 for each assignment download

Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Lea and thanks very much for requesting me!

Thanks for your patience, as I was offline when you posted.

Please allow me a short time to look over the assignment included here, and I will get back to you, soon.

The Spanish Category is now closed, so please post all questions for me here, in the Homework Category and begin them with "For Cher" as you just have. Thanks! Laughing

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you there are three posted links
Module 6
Module7
Module 8

Thanks no big rush
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Lea.

I wanted to let you know that I downloaded all three modules successfully.

In Mod. 8-1, which requires a 500 word composition in English, there is quite a lot of work involved, in addition to the rest of the module. I'm more than glad to help you with this, and would you be willing to add a significant bonus, due to the volume of work?

In addition, the second part, Q8-2 asks for your personal opinions on the Spanish course, which I have not taken. If you would be able to write an English version answering these questions, I can take your ideas and write them in Spanish, according to the directions.

For Q8-3, you will need to include the exercise from page 187 so I can complete the exercise. Thanks!

I may have additional questions about this and the other modules, as I begin the work.

I hope you're having a great Friday!

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Lea.

Here are the answers to Mod 6: CLICK

Please let me know after you have successfully downloaded and saved the file to your computer and also, if you have any questions. Thanks!

**IMPORTANT** For Q7-2, please send the PowerPoint illustrations so I can complete that part. Thanks!

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply' and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher Only" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher

Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Lea.

I have Mod 7 ready for you with all completed, except the part where the PowerPoint illustrations are needed; once you provide those, I'll send you the remainder: CLICK

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you been paid for 6, 7??!
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Lea.

Yes, I have been paid for 6 (thank you!), but not for 7.

Did you see my messages where I let you know I needed you to provide additional information for both 7 and 8?

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will send ppt within the hour
Thanks
Lea
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lea,

Thanks! I'll be here and will complete it once it's received.

Also, for Q8-3, in Mod 8, I need the information from page 187 to complete the last part. On that same Mod, I also asked that you write your impressions of the Spanish course in English, according to the questions asked, and then I can translate them for you, since I didn't take the course and you know what you did for it and how you feel about it.

For the first part--the 500 word essay--I accessed the site, but what exactly are you supposed to do?

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Cher

I was not able to open Mod 6 assignment

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Lea.

Sorry about that; there might have been a glitch with Mediafire. Try again, now and let me know if you have downloaded it successfully.

I added some information to my last message and you might have read the message before these additions, so I'll send them again, here:

For Q8-3, in Mod 8, I will need the information from page 187 to complete the last part.

On that same Mod, I also asked that you write your impressions of the Spanish course in English, according to the questions asked, and then I can translate them for you into Spanish, since I didn't participate in the course and you know what you did for it and how you feel about it.

For the first part of that last Mod (8)--the 500 word essay--I accessed the site, but can you elaborate on exactly what needs to be done?

As I mentioned initially, a 500 word essay, in addition to the rest of that Mod is quite a lot of work for the amount of your offer. Perhaps you could post just that 500 word essay part of the Mod as a separate question for $40, directed to me (begin with "For Cher"). I would appreciate it!

Also, from what I'm seeing on my end, it seems that you posted your questions for $35 each, not $40, as you mentioned in your initial post, however, your most generous bonuses are greatly appreciated. You will need to 'Rate' each answer separately, in order for the site to credit me with my portion of your offer amount.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, Lea.

I downloaded it.

Were you able to open 6 and 7, now?

Can you please send the rest of what I need to complete 8 and respond to my last message? Thanks very much!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I got 6 but where is 7??
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher, Teacher