BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

What are some Key Strategies for Taking Advantage of Modern

What are some Key Strategies for Taking Advantage of Modern Technologies Related to Global Logistics?

1.Your boss has asked that you do some research and come up with a position on the value of a global launch for a new product. Address the following:

◦What are the benefits of a coordinated global product launch?

◦What factors have to be evaluated and taken into consideration before such a launch?

2.Using your textbook and locating two additional relevant articles from either Proquest or Lexis/Nexis, address the following question:

◦What are some key strategies for taking advantage if modern technologies related to global logistics?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that's fine it's just homework is not due until midnight tomorrow night

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please reply with the length you need and when this is due, please. Thanks. I look forward to working with you. BMW
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is supposed to be a 5 page paper but I can get a majority of the assignment out of my text book. It is due at Midnight on the 9th. Most of my papers submitted to this instructor have been about 3 pages and I have gotten high grades with them all.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How is it coming?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please cancel this request as I am out of time.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK here is a new question and I have until Saturday night to get an answer from you if you can help on this one.

What are the Major Challenges that Face Expatriates While Living Abroad?

1. Use your text, and locate two additional relevant articles from either Proquest or Lexis/Nexis before answering this question:

• What are the major challenges facing expatriates while living abroad?

I will take care of the textbook portion of the question if you can handle the additional articles.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you please let me know if you can handle this latest question? I don't want to give you a negitive because that seems to be the only way to get the money back to my account.

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
I am so sorry that you weren't getting an answer... I think there may have been a problem with the JA site and I wasn't getting the notifications. But, if you are still on board, I will happily help with the references you need. Can you just tell me exactly what you are looking for, please? Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX again!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just an answer to the above question with 2 references. I am trying to finish up 2 thesis papers so it would really be appreciated.

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
Please tell me the length you need, and when this is due please. Did you mention Saturday? I really am sorry for all the questions, but I just don't seem to know when you post, so I have to check individually. Thanks for the info and I will promise to deliver. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes saturday. 2 pages.

Thanks

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. Are you happy with your paper? I am sure that it got to you in time. I know that we had some trouble with the site showing me your replies... are you having trouble paying for the answer? I know you submitted a deposit but that doesn't go to the expert (me) for my hard work. If you have any questions or problems, please let me know, and thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was awsome thank you very much!

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
Can you please ACCEPT my answer then? Smile Thank you!