Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

For Cher Only - Remaining Ques for Mus Ap

Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Just letting you know I received this question for the remaining exams and will have them for you before your deadline.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Here are your next two exams: LINK1 LINK2

Please let me know after you have successfully downloaded them and saved to your computer. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Here is your next exam: CLICK

Please let me know when you have downloaded it successfully. Thanks!

I'll be sending more tomorrow in the later afternoon.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

007501RR - All good

007502RR - 2 should be C

007503RR - 17 should be B

Waiting for the remaining exams.

Thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Thanks for letting me know the results.

I'll be sending more exams later today/tonight.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK Thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
You're most welcome.

I had to be away from the computer for a while and just returned, but my priority is to work on only your exams today.

I'll post back with the next couple of tests as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Please click HERE for the next exam, to view my answers for comparison with your own. Also, please let me know when you have successfully downloaded and saved the file. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

007504RR - All good - thanks a lot.

3 More to go...

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, and you're most welcome!

Great! 100% on the last one! Laughing

Here are your next exams:

CLICK 1

CLICK 2

Regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I cannot download 007505RR and 007506RR. Mediafire says they are private files. Can you please re-upload and share the links one more time?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Sorry about that; I thought you had already downloaded them. Try the same links now, they should be fine.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

007505RR - 6 should be D
007506RR - 10 should be B
007667RR - 4 should be C, 20 should be A

I am going to release the payment now. Thanks for the awesome help.

BTW: Can you help me with "Business and Technical Writing" - this one is also from PF.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome!

Thanks very much for your Excellent feedback and also, for letting me know the corrections. I appreciate it!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Is the 'Business and Technical Writing' only one exam (multiple choice?) or a series of exams like the music appreciation? Also, what are the number and title of the exam?

If you can send me the questions, I'll let you know if I can help. Thanks!

I hope you have a great night!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is a series of exams - just like Music App. I havent signed up for it yet. The sign up cost is about $225. I wanted to check with you first before I sign up. I will let you know when I do. Thanks and appreciate all help.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I may have worked on some of the exams in that subject in the past, but, to be honest with you, it's not my forté. However, when you decide to sign up for it, let me know what exams you have and I'll let you know if I can assist, or if not, I'll refer you to someone who can.

I have experience with many PF subject exams, so just let me know as you move along in your studies, what courses you are taking, and I'll be more than happy to help you wherever I can!

Best regards,
Cher