Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

For Cher Only - PF - Mus App - Help Needed

Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks very much for requesting me!

I hope you have been well! Are you married yet? If not, when is the big day?

How can I help you today with your Music Appreciation?

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There are 8 exams. 7 of them have 20 questions each. The last one has 40 questions. I need them done in next 2 days. Let me know the total amount.

Here is the mediafire link for all 8 of them.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2v1uxvbfbmhfu5v,jae2s20kagg6sp6,42033en8sp1hz57,yf9959y5y7pqwv7,cxqwa3tpap04yqa,gujebu3ciid2e62,e6bmpegiusht6rf,nktmkekkgsbh1ke

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I received the files and am just checking that they are all complete and download without a problem. I will get back to you in a few minutes, after I download them all.

Thanks,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Ok, all the files have come through fine. I will answer the first exam for you here, and then can you post each one separately, to my attention (begin with "For Cher Only", at the same deposit amount as this one ($40), then post the last one--the Final Exam with 40 questions, for $60?

When is your actual deadline--date and time (please include your time zone)?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking total of $340? Last time you charged me $180 for 8 exams.

Can we get all of them done with $200 please?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Ok, I will agree to $200 for them all, since you're a repeat client. Would you like to agree to give the remainder of $160 as a bonus, since you've already made your deposit of $40 for this question; is that acceptable to you? Also, you will need to add funds to your account if you don't have $200 in there at this time.

Can you please let me know the date and time you need this, as I mentioned, and also include which time zone you're in. I think you told me last time, but I apologize if I don't remember.

Thanks,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If I get them all done by Saturday 9:00 PM, PST that is fine.

I will give the remainder of $160 as a bonus, no problem. I will add $160 deposit in my fund right now.

Please proceed with preparing all answers.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi there!

There are no options to deposit $160 into my account. Should I just open another question for $160?

I will be out for few hours, but please work on the questions. Once I am back I will open up another question for $160 for you - if that works for you.

Thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, sorry for the delayed answer. I'm busy working on your exams.

Sat. by 9PM PST is fine. I will have all the exams completed by or before this time.

It would be better if you could just add the bonus of $160 when you rate the answer. I don't really know how it works from the client's end, but as far as I know, you should be able to add any amount you like, to your account. I'll ask a Moderator how you can do this and get back to you with that information.

Have no fear, in the meantime, I am working on your exams! Laughing

I'll be in touch with you later.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I'm glad you're back! Laughing

Were you able to download the file with the answers without any problem? Please let me know. Thanks!

I received a reply from a Moderator and there should be an 'ADD funds' button on your account, but if you need help adding the funds, you can contact Customer Service, here: support@pearl.com
and they will direct you how to do it or help you add the $160. You can include that as a bonus after all the exams are completed and you have also rated this first one for the $40. That would be most appreciated and I thank you!

I'll be back in touch when I send the set of answers to the second exam.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I downloaded 007500RR and already wrote it.

2 should be C

5 should be D

20 should be B

I still dont see the "Add Funds" button in my account. I will contact the moderator.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There is no "Add Funds" button in my account. So I just posted a new question for you. The title should mention "For Cher Only" - this one is for $160.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Thanks for the corrections!

Ok, great, I see the second question. If you could rate this one now, so I receive credit, I'd appreciate it. Laughing

Working on the others now........I should have two to send to you in a little while.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I released the $40 payment on this one per your request.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

Thank you very much for your positive rating; I appreciate it!

This question is now closed and we will be able to communicate on the other question you opened.

Best regards,
Cher