Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

RA - 201

Customer Question

i have three questions and hoepfull answer soon I will uploaded them now thanks. I will upload one now and two later. http://postimage.org/image/lmk61dxjl/, Hope you reply soon Iwill pay good money an sorry about last time.

Category: Homework
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for asking me to reply these questions.
Further I could download the question. Can you upload some reference to this question?

Further, I can reply these questions tomorrow only as it is night time here.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ah, okay i will give your refernce in two hours or so or maybe sooner. Hopefuly all three questions tomorrow I will upload the rest and it's refernce today thanks.

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
welcome
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey you want concept on those solving alright. This a mechartonics course. I will give you which section. is that fine.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://tbf.me/a/BvUOr0

these are the files to help solve these equations want them soon thanks

Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, I won't be able to solve these questions as this is something about which I am not so sure.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What Bout other one
Expert:  akch2002 replied 3 years ago.
Sorry. I can't solve any of these problems.
My basic degree is in Electrical Engineering and I can solve Electrical Engineering, Maths and Physics problems.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

More than two days is bad so I wait. in the next 48 hours I would like the question to be answered and please do fast. If not cancel them.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I waited two days now, i am asking for refund thanks.