BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

create a procedure for photographing a crime scene that would

create a procedure for photographing a crime scene that would promote the admissibility of the photographs in court. If you wish, you may make the procedure specific to either still photographs or video

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I can wait. I need only 200 words or more for this paper

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.
A couple of questions while looking this prompt over

1) Is there a word or citation requirement or are you just seeking some general information on the topic as you prepare your response.

2) What is the deadline to have this resource returned to you?

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I just need a 200 or more essay. If you get if from any cite you can put that on the paper thank you. The paper is due Thursday
Thanks for the update. I will get this to your before your stated deadline.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was trying to see about the essay i have not got it yet.

Sorry about that delay - for some reason it did not post correctly.

I will be at my office early this afternoon and will post it here as soon as I get there.

:-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I still havent recieve the paper. let me know if you didnt do it.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Never answer the question when it was due.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes but would it be soon
Thank you for your continued patience. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was trying to see if somebody writing the essay or should i get another website to try in write it.

I may be able to help. I see you have had some miscommunication in the past, but I am here to help! I am an expert and not a moderator, so please give me the details for your assignment. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is the assignment that i will need help with, no less than 200 words.

Its due by 20 Feb 2013

Activity B: Procedure for Photographing a Crime Scene

Directions:

While a policy describes a principle or rule to guide decisions that should result in some desired outcome (describes what and why), a procedure outlines the steps to achieve the desired outcome (describes what, how, where, and when). Use the outline below to create a procedure for photographing a crime scene. If you wish, you make the procedure specific to either still photographs or video.

1.

Procedure Statement: In general terms, what should the procedure accomplish?

2.

Statement of Purpose: It should address the importance of maintaining a proper chain of custody and having the photo be admissible in court–think relevance, authentication, how gruesome can the photo be, and nudity.

3.

Terms and Definitions: These are the terms used in this policy and their definition.

4.

Specific Responsibilities: You may add more under this heading if you feel it is necessary.

a.

Crime Scene Protection: Describe the initial steps to be taken in securing the scene and preparing to photograph.

b.

Equipment: Describe what equipment you would normally take along, such as a camera and lighting.

c.

Safety Precautions: What do you need to do to ensure your safety?

d.

Types of Photos: Think long shots to take in as much of the crime scene as possible and close-ups to show detail. What notes, such as camera settings and distance to object, will you keep concerning the photo?

e.

Photo Identification: Describe how you will ensure that you can identify the photo at some later date. Remember that you must be able to verify that the photo is a fair and accurate representation of the crime scene.

f.

Chain of Custody: If you must release the photos to someone else, what steps/forms will be used to maintain the chain of custody?

g.

Storage of Photos: Describe how the photos will be preserved and precautions that must be addressed. What format will you use (TIFF, Bitmap, JPEG)?

h.

Reconstruction of the Crime Scene: What will you do if you arrive at the scene and find that the crime scene has been altered or objects moved?

i.

Presentation at Trial: Describe how the photos

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

BMW MD answer my question quick in timely manner. thanks