akch2002, Engineer
Experience:  Home work expert

I need help with FM transmitters.

I need help with FM transmitters problem #18 only

Attachment: 2013-02-02_004606_hwk.docx

Attachment: 2013-02-02_004637_hwk.docx

Thanks for using I ope you want answer only for q18. Kindly indicate the dead line for replying this question.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. My last questions would be for part b why do we multiply peak to peak by 2 and where does the 1000 come from in part e.

b)In frequency multiplier, there are one doubler and two triplers. Hence, total multiplication factor is 2*3^2 = 18.
e) Frequency is 11.61kHz= 11.61*1000. This is how factor 1000 is to be considered.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Pardon me it was for part c and not b. You multiplied 2*4 Vpp, and why times two?

Peak to peak voltage is given and, hence, total variation in voltage is 8 volts. Factor of 2 is coning to take care of tis.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you sure you're not confusing it with V pk and thus multiplying by 2? You are multiplying by 2 for a 4 V peak to peak? Is my reasoning correct?

Yes, I am sure. We are given peak to peak and we have to multiply by 2.